Ubi-QuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1.5.1 Patch Notes

Hey everyone,
    We will be deploying Patch 1.5.1 on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC tomorrow: October 17.

Patch Sizes & Deployment Timings

Xbox One: 0.9 GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
    PS4: 0.3 GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
    PC: 0.4 GB @ 1pm UTC | 9am EDT | 3pm CEST
    Discovery Tour Standalone (1.0.1): 6.79 GB @ 1pm UTC | 9am EDT | 3pm CEST

Please note that timings are estimates and subject to change.

Check out the most notable changes with 1.5.1 below.

Discovery Tour

• [PC] Removed the HUD preset option from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
    • [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
    • Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.

Story Creator Mode

• Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
    • Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.

The Fate of Atlantis

• Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
    • Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.

Main Game

• Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
    • Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.

No skill loadouts, no missing visuals. Disappointing.
     1 people found this helpful

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Ι expected more, to be honest.... It looks like the Animus Control Panel was made for Origins only. What about our ability points that cannot be spent? There is an annoying message about unused ability points, caused by Ubisoft devs. This has not been fixed yet. Why not?

Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    Ι expected more, to be honest.... It looks like the Animus Control Panel was made for Origins only. What about our ability points that cannot be spent? There is an annoying message about unused ability points, caused by Ubisoft devs. This has not been fixed yet. Why not?
    This is why I uninstalled this game off of my xbox. The game and it's support is dead, even thou before launch it was said that we would be getting support for the next two years. The event month couldn't even bring me back to it. I honestly got to say this is the first assassin's creed game I struggled to finish and will never install again. I wish now I didn't buy the season pass. And the worse part is it's Digital so I can't sell it. 😡

There will still be support for the game. They just wont be adding anymore in game content after they release the final Mount. There is always a chance they will release more updates if something big happens where they have to. There really is nothing else they need to fix other then the Isu Knowledge reset in NG+.

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MickeyMouse1979 Go to original post
    There really is nothing else they need to fix other then the Isu Knowledge reset in NG+.
    Did you read my post? They did not fix the ability point system which is broken.

Jaretdesheret's Avatar Member
    Origins: finished game.
    Odyssey: unfinished game.

I know, it will take you some time to admit it, but slowly but surely you'll finish by admitting it.
    One day you'll admit that I was right months ago.

I let you in your despair.
    Even if I feel sad for you, and for me, as Odyssey had it all to become the next Origins, and failed at it.

Guess what, we still have Origins. Isnt it awesone?!
    Personaly, it suits me well. Who needs a wannabe ancient Greece with pink unicorns? :P

They did not fix the ability point system which is broken.
    It's by design, it's not broken! the only true everlasting game is Origins, in which ability points can be maxed for 20+ years even if you play the game like a madman… it's virtually infinite. Odyssey is just a nice one time run and uninstall.

Did you read my post? They did not fix the ability point system which is broken.
    How is it broken?

Originally Posted by Jaretdesheret Go to original post
    Origins: finished game.
    Odyssey: unfinished game.

I know, it will take you some time to admit it, but slowly but surely you'll finish by admitting it.
    One day you'll admit that I was right months ago.

I let you in your despair.
    Even if I feel sad for you, and for me, as Odyssey had it all to become the next Origins, and failed at it.

Guess what, we still have Origins. Isnt it awesone?!
    Personaly, it suits me well. Who needs a wannabe ancient Greece with pink unicorns? :P

It's by design, it's not broken! the only true everlasting game is Origins, in which ability points can be maxed for 20+ years even if you play the game like a madman… it's virtually infinite. Odyssey is just a nice one time run and uninstall.
    It isnt a one time run then uninstall, beaten it many times.

So it's the final update and not even a peep from Ubisoft about the quest that I reported a bug in shortly after the game's launch. On top of the fact that I had to wait months to actually get all the endings in the game since I encountered a near game-breaking bug in all the gates of Atlantis side quests. I've never been so disappointed to be an early adopter to a game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►