1. #1
    IR_REVANGER's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    45

    I think UBISOFT did not see this post

    ubisoft I have problem with playing the game.
    please take care about this post:
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...d-not-register


    thank you.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    945
    IR_REVANGER, thank you for sharing this post for more visibility, however please know that bumping threads is against the Forum Rules. Thanks for your understanding!
    Share this post

  3. #3
    IR_REVANGER's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    45
    Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    IR_REVANGER, thank you for sharing this post for more visibility, however please know that bumping threads is against the Forum Rules. Thanks for your understanding!

    ubisoft always answered my posts , but this time there was not any answer , so I thought they did not see my posts .
    Share this post

  4. #4
    UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    945
    I definitely understand, IR_REVANGER! Just keep it in mind for the future!
    Share this post

  5. #5
    IR_REVANGER's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    45
    Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    I definitely understand, IR_REVANGER! Just keep it in mind for the future!



    I want refund my rainbow six siege.
    I want to pay money to other game which company supports his costumers .
    check these links .


    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...in-Middle-East

    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...d-not-register


    Ubisoft even didnt answer that will help or not , That will solve or not.
    there is no fun in that game .
    IRANian IP in game had been restricted and with 90 to 80 ms ping its looking like I have 3 sec delay and Im ez kill for lower pings , but when Im using VPN with GERMAN IP I have 60 ms ping with better advantage , but there is still delay and lag.
    Im tired of posting my issues and MIDDLE EAST players issue .
    Its not right if you say :" you are against our rules"
    I dont want to bother any one , But I want to solve problems .
    and after all these posts that ubi didnt care , why I paid money to play .
    if I can not play.[ you dont let ME players to play]


    I want refund my game .
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    945
    R_REVANGER: Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter and you're concerns with how the game is playing within your region. If you would like to request a refund, you'd need to create a support ticket at support.ubi.com with the account that has the game with it. I don't see that you own Rainbow Six Siege with your IR_REVANGER Ubisoft Account. With that said, I can assist you with issues with your ping and connectivity, however I will need to know the account that actually has the game on it.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    IR_REVANGER's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    45
    Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    R_REVANGER: Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter and you're concerns with how the game is playing within your region. If you would like to request a refund, you'd need to create a support ticket at support.ubi.com with the account that has the game with it. I don't see that you own Rainbow Six Siege with your IR_REVANGER Ubisoft Account. With that said, I can assist you with issues with your ping and connectivity, however I will need to know the account that actually has the game on it.
    yes You dont see bc your partners banned me from ubi forum site 4 years ago.
    then they banned my 2nd account 1 year ago.
    Just bc I posted my ping problem.

    I have ticket for my account LUCIFER_M.STAR answer that I will req for refund there.

    @LUCIFER_M.STAR
    is the main.

    I was here for 4 years with unknown names bc u banned me from forums.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #8
    arshiast's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    16
    Hi.
    my friend Lucifer said to me to tell u :"
    ubisoft I just was on forum site for asking help but you without kind , banned me again."

    ubisoft I always play with him , I have 44 ms ping from turkey , Its too hard for me to play infront of lower pings , how he can play with 90 ms ping from IRAN.
    with that ping still we are winning highest rank players.
    I dont know the reason of his ban , but un ban him he is good and kind guy.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    945
    arshiast: Thanks for sharing that with us! We can help them over at support.ubi.com!
    Share this post