Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey luke_che,

The team is actively investigating the issue.

While I can appreciate that this may be frustrating due to no progress being made from your point of view. I can assure you, that it is being looked into.

Exact same issue 5/27/20

Managed to get ahold of them thru chat only to have the reps give me the run around. Fix your system and hurry the **** up with it. Charged me twice. Yet the payment method you say doesn't work for Uplay Plus let me purchase a game on the exact same day. But for some unknown reason you need 30$ from me only to deny me the service. Completely unacceptable.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey luke_che,

The team is actively investigating the issue.

While I can appreciate that this may be frustrating due to no progress being made from your point of view. I can assure you, that it is being looked into.
    Hurry up.

Has anyone got this issue resolved by Ubisoft? Or are they dicking you guys around like they are to me?

same issue

Nope, still not resolved - 3rd month, Good job Ubisoft, good job!

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi everyone!

I am sorry to hear you having issues with being charged and status still showing as suspended. As we are not able to discuss your accounts in public, please contact us on Facebook or Twitter though. Alternatively, you can also create a support ticket.

We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Yep - same here... broken system.

Uplay renewal is a internet scam?!?

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Kerowack Go to original post
    Yep - same here... broken system.

Uplay renewal is a internet scam?!?
    Hi Kerowack!

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing this issue.

If you have not done so already, please contact us via the methods mentioned above so we can review your account and assist with the issue.

Thanks!

Just bought it to play new watchdogs and it says its suspended, said ti change payment info and wait 2 hours, did that and still no access ubisoft has had this problem for legit like 2 years