expired subscription and suspended account

reactivated the subscription on the 01/10, Paid with my card that was already on my account, and now i'm getting a subscription has expired message.

I received the invoice, why are you waiting 10 days to take a payment after it was activated, this should be done the moment i click pay, everything showed that it was paid.
     11 people found this helpful

i activated uplay plus 5 days ago ,everything ran smoothly until 15 min ago ,when i checked they stil didnt take the payment
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi there!

When you subscribe to Uplay+ we attempt to take the payment and we also provide you with an invoice. The invoice will include how much money we will be attempting to take.

If we are unable to take payment we will have several further attempts to take this. These attempts could show as authorization hold. If all of these are unsuccessful, your subscription will be suspended.

Please try again with a valid payment method. If you continue to have any issues, please do reach out to our teams.

Thanks!

im confused i played Ghost Recon breakpoint for 5 days ,now it tells me my account is suspended
     6 people found this helpful

Same i was charge on the 1st and it has happened today. that 10 days. showing also that the money was taken from the accout. This seems to be affecting many mnay ppl.
     2 people found this helpful

+1, just happened to me. Subscription paid, money already off my account and service suspended. I hope someone at Ubisoft knows how serious it is for someone to pay for a product and them not delivering. You either don't accept the payment or you deliver what people pay for. The name scam pops to mind.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Houck Go to original post
    Hi there!

When you subscribe to Uplay+ we attempt to take the payment and we also provide you with an invoice. The invoice will include how much money we will be attempting to take.

If we are unable to take payment we will have several further attempts to take this. These attempts could show as authorization hold. If all of these are unsuccessful, your subscription will be suspended.

Please try again with a valid payment method. If you continue to have any issues, please do reach out to our teams.

Thanks!
    Not good enough, you don't god damn silently wait 10 days then suspend the service, if we expect the payment to be taken on day one, people will spent money after that as they think its available

You send emails stating there is a problem, and you do it on the First failed attempt, and it's definitely not a problem with our banks, considering there is a hell of a lot of people in the same boat, yet have no problem paying for a game outright.

You've gone and screwed so many people with this stunt
     10 people found this helpful

Just charge back and cancel they don't care. They have made this clear with 0 comunication during this s**t show nor as you say in you case all these 'failed attempts' from the 1st till now....it's hard not to be frustrated
     2 people found this helpful

same problem here ,I charge the 1st october , no problem till tonight : I played ghostrecon breakpoint and suddenly the game closed and uplays+ said my subscription was expired
    I tried to change payment by paypal but it s the same , account still suspended.
    so disapointed I dont understand what happened
     5 people found this helpful

Same issue

Total bs I paid they charge me then subscription banned Total hock of doodoo

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... Last ►►