We have tried again and again

Tried many times, its not on our side, its on yours, stop acting like we made a misstake or something, this is all on you.
     3 people found this helpful

it s just amazing we have no communication from UBisoft , this problem is HUGE AND MASSIVE , we want a solution.
     2 people found this helpful

Same problem here cant use uplay + even though my payment information is correct. I noticed that even if im typing the right expiring date of my credit card the inforamtion change automatically to 09/2019. Hope Ubisoft can change this soon.
     1 people found this helpful

My subscription was suspende because my credit wasn't valid anymore. In the store it said (06/2018). But when anno came out I could pay with my newly introduced card, which is valid until 03/2021.When I added the correct card (valid until 03/2021) in the store again, it changed the date to 06/2018 againi. As if it wouldn't save the correct date/credit card. I've tried several times and I hope the 14,99€ will only be deducted from my card ONCE.

The problem isn't that I don't have enough funds, because I have. The problem is saving the details about the card
     2 people found this helpful

The chat support said to me, my subscription is not expired. They have technical issues with Uplay+. They will foward my problem to the dev team.
    And it looks like it will be back on functional on monday.

hope they resolve all of the problems til mondey

I hope too , but that means no play on uplay+ this weekend

Now that we don't have to work or go to school, we can't play

they should at least acknowledge our problems publicly

Problem

The same problem here...hopelessness.