Same issue here

Just checked from my account page that my region matches with my Ubisoft account, payment method and current location and I don't have VPN on my computer. Unbelievable that this issue is firstly addressed in 2019! and still it seems a lot of ppl having this exact same issue.

Nice, i brought it today, played for 35min, quit game and my subscription is suspended.
     1 people found this helpful

i now pay and have account suspended wtf is this BS????? F U.... back to steam im uninstalling forever

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    One year plus after this subscription service started, it is still dysfunctional. I have been purchasing products and services on-line since 1999 from other vendors and I did not expect this mess... from Ubisoft. I am still waiting for either activation or full refund and I get neither.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you have all been encountering this issue.

As my previous colleagues have mentioned, if you have encountered this please raise a support ticket on our website so we can look into what has happened with the payment.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

same problem here. pay with credit card-got invocie and after 5hours my ubisoft+ suspend. still waiting to solve the problem by ubisoft but no luck so far. i have images of payment and invoice already. ubisoft take money and give nothing.

same problem for me

Got to play Breakpoint for about 2hrs, went to luch and after that it said I need a subsciption. On "my subsciption" tab it says its SUSPENDED. My card details are all right. Money has gone from my bank account to Ubisofts account and I know that because I cant cancel the payment. Now I know why people hate Ubisoft.......... I have made a case and no one hase answered to it. I will contact the local consumer adviser next week if my account is still suspended or I havent got the money back
     1 people found this helpful

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there. I am sorry to see that you both have experienced a suspended Ubisoft+ subscription as well. I see that you have both created cases in regards to this issue, and suggest continuing there for continued assistance. However, I will also provide some suggestions here as well. If you are utilizing a VPN, please disable it before making a purchase. Also, your country/region needs to match on all of the following:

- your Ubisoft account
    - your payment method
    - your current location

In addition, there have been some player reports that enabling 2-Step Verification on your Ubisoft account will allow you to subscribe. While 2SV is not required for a Ubisoft+ Subscription, that may be a workaround that you try as well.

Same Crap

I can't even cancel my subscription, or delete my payment method because it says suspended,
    and that's just a sly way of making sure they get a month's money out of me.

I was playing assassin's creed Valhalla for over an hour, and BOOM! back to the desktop and it said my payment had failed, I've checked my card and the payment has been taken.

I just want my money back now. The game looked great and I was getting right into it, but I have plenty of games on my Steam library that I've yet to play, and I'll be damned if I give them my money now...Zero support, and Zero competence. Friday night and over 3 hours of my time ruined.

It's a shocking display of incompetence.

I'll be going through my credit card company for a refund if I don't hear back from them in a timely fashion. I've uninstalled my games, and connect will be gone once I get my money back, and I'll avoid them like the plague after this. Can't open a support ticket, can't go on live chat, their Twitter support is the only way I could send them a message, and I'm not holding out much hope for that.