UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    Thiag0BR: I reached out to our team and you should have received a response on this issue. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do.

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Thiag0BR: I reached out to our team and you should have received a response on this issue. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do.
    They responded (finally) but didn't answer anything or offered any solutions, just said I'll not be charged now that I removed my CC, but what about the month I WAS CHARGED and was locked out my account? From October 6 I could not use the service that I was charged for and still can't.

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Thiag0BR Go to original post
    They responded (finally) but didn't answer anything or offered any solutions, just said I'll not be charged now that I removed my CC, but what about the month I WAS CHARGED and was locked out my account? From October 6 I could not use the service that I was charged for and still can't.
    Can you please update your support ticket with this information? I can definitely ensure that the agent gets your case!

gg ubisoft, the psychological game from your side is respectable, this guy i see from time to time, here and there posting and is posting for 3 weeks and nothing. i will be daily, acitve user in this forum, as i never use any other forum ever in my whole life before . but this company customer relations tactics, really fascinating me
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Can you please update your support ticket with this information? I can definitely ensure that the agent gets your case!
    Ticket updated, but I already know what the answer will be, something like "I'm sorry to hear that" or "give us another credit card so we can charge you again without providing a service" and I'll be ignored for another two weeks

Originally Posted by Z.Bombalina Go to original post
    gg ubisoft, the psychological game from your side is respectable, this guy i see from time to time, here and there posting and is posting for 3 weeks and nothing. i will be daily, acitve user in this forum, as i never use any other forum ever in my whole life before . but this company customer relations tactics, really fascinating me
    ENGAGEMENT is the key word here, there is not bad user engagement for what looks like, if we keep coming here everyday it must mean that the forum is awesome and we are here having a good time instead of playing what we paid for.

Haha this starts to be like thoes Indian Micro Soft scams on YouTube lol Wonder when Ubisoft starts to ask for ITunes cards LOL

Also if you go and c known issues there are tons of resolved things but i can confirm NONE ARE FIXED...

Just had this happen to me as well. Charged on the third, but just got suspended today.

Hi,
    Same problem: my uplay+ is suspended and expired and canceled at the same time. But 14.99 EUR bills still come as a clock.
    To my request to cancel non-working service and drop everything support offers only apologies and browser troubleshooting faq's occasionally.
    I only continuing this game for transcript to be long enough and easily convincing to any customer protection service. My advice is everyone here should do that.
    But some Ubisoft support staff will take care of my problem, right? Or at least add a message about wilingness and resolve to aforementioned transcript? Please don't forget to tell me how sorry you are.

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    If you are experiencing this please get in touch with us over on our support site
    We would need to deal with any account and payment issues in a secure environment.

Dear Ubi-Trippn,
    I am dealing with support since 12 Oct.
    Ticket number 09945418.
    No acceptable results so far (40 days and counting).
    Suggestions and solutions for any problems except the one I requested. Word CANCEL is probably a taboo there.