So in that doing so?? they should UN-Suspended my account and the rest of everyones ****!!! becuase im getting tired of sitting here looking at it..

We were unable to process your payment so your Uplay+ membership has been cancelled.
    (Don't worry, we will keep your games progression) We'll try your payment again within a few days, or you can try again right now. <<<<< THIS **** IS REALLY ANNOYING!!!!

Free idea for Ubisoft PR:
    What if we un-suspend those troubled customers until problem is resolved? At least they will be busy playing instead of ranting and cursing us?

Give it another Week or maybe 3 weeks and Uplay+ might be fixed this stuff hasnt been fixed and now we all finally know that the hackers Took over https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TDmOiuXoo trolling and downloading Free games on Uplay .. Nice one ubisoft on your Security..

Originally Posted by LonelyDeathly Go to original post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TDmOiuXoo
    Ummm this video its like 6 years old.

Still just sitting here waiting on this to work. I contacted someone in support yesterday. After he tried helping me and nothing worked. He told me thank you for playing our games...... I told him I CANT CAUSE ITS NOT WORKING!! smh....

See, what i detest about everything that has happened is, although their intent is to continue to constantly attempt to take payment even though they have suspended the service knowing, they have no intention of giving us back the days lost, even if those days amount to 20 lost days.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by nemhook78 Go to original post
    See, what i detest about everything that has happened is, although their intent is to continue to constantly attempt to take payment even though they have suspended the service knowing, they have no intention of giving us back the days lost, even if those days amount to 20 lost days.
    Yeah i think it might be reason to get cash back from bank if you don't get service you paid for ( 30 days of subscription) and no will from support to extend it due their system fault.
     1 people found this helpful

Got my money spent

The money was taken from my account for uplay+ (I know this for sure) AND IT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT! I ALREADY paid! I've even tried paying more money than was needed and it still didn't work. This is total ******** on Ubisoft's part

I cant even get it to take payment. I was playing for a week before it cut off. All that time I had money in my account. Then I get notified they couldn't take payment.
    So I contact support, they ask me to try another card. It won't let me because I have no other card with my name on it. I tried my wife's card and it was refused BEFORE it was even attempted to charge it. Just trying to save the details as a secondary card.

I wonder if Yves Guillimot would be interested to know his sub-ordinates are making his company lose money and look incompetent. Perhaps a Twitter campaign to get the word out... because the articles in the media recently haven't been enough. This is a Day-0 bug. It needs fixing now.