Problems with Ubisoft+

Hi, a few hours ago I activated the Ubisoft + subscription for the first time, but now it tells me that the subscription has already expired, I would ask you to explain to me why a 1 month subscription expired after a few hours, thanks

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Wreck381,

Welcome to the forums! These are the general forums, I am moving your thread to our Support forums so that our Support staff can assist you with this.

You can also reach out directly to our team Here
     1 people found this helpful

Ubisoft +

Hi, a few hours ago I activated the Ubisoft + subscription for the first time, but now it tells me that the subscription has already expired, I would ask you to explain to me why a 1 month subscription expired after a few hours, thanks.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Vega2k and Wreck381. Thank you for your patience, and I am sorry that you both have not been able to access Ubisoft+! It sounds like your Subscription was suspended after a failed payment. You should receive a refund within 7-10 business days from the purchase date. I suggest updating your payment information and ensuring that you are not utilizing a VPN when making the purchase. However, if you are still unable to subscribe, please create a support ticket here so one of our agents can assist!