Ubisoft services not currently available

Everytime I try to buy something I get an error message that the Ubisoft services are not currently available. This time it's unicorn-00000D01. Does that even mean anything or is it just random gibberish the game generates?

Cool! Now I can't open crates anymore!

Okay, it kind of works. I just have to mash the x button really quickly to catch the second when it does connect...

Update. I just bought the handstand for 4,000 coins and that worked. But when I try to purchase the Slavic squat for 5,000 coins, I get the above error.

Performed a factory reset on the router and set the PlayStation to the demilitarized zone DMZ and same result.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello JolanXBL,

I'm sorry that we were not able to return to you sooner. Can you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

Originally Posted by JolanXBL Go to original post
    Everytime I try to buy something I get an error message that the Ubisoft services are not currently available. This time it's unicorn-00000D01. Does that even mean anything or is it just random gibberish the game generates?

Did you ever get a reply from ubi about this error? It’s 2021, and I’m getting it now!

Same thing happens here

Anyone have any idea what to do? My connexion is working on every other games except trials and some of the ubisoft games, they say im connected, i can reach the ubisoft club but cant buy anything, i just reach 65 acorn to buy the last few track pack available, plz someone enlight me