BrighTasKnighT_'s Avatar Member

every one disappointed from TU6

Massive what are doing , you have Division 1 idea and feedback already but doing again again same mistakes , you guys just making us fool if you listening us so where is which things we demand from you .... people want great pvp improvements in game and more things in dz .... people no need new specialization just focus on main game ... and what is Classified Assignments you are just give this two sh***it one year season pass owner for this two sh**it we did buy ultimate edition ... Massive we supported you but you did give us Sh**it game Sh**it cover base game Sh**it pvp Sh**it dz and Sh**it 1 year season things .... Shamed on You Massive lot of people wasted money for your bad worked
     1 people found this helpful

too many sh its to be taken seriously.

Uhnomuhlee's Avatar Banned
    What?

jmart83's Avatar Senior Member
    Can't be disappointed by something i haven't experienced yet.

The title is incorrect not everyone is disappointed in TU6 only you in your opinion, the majority of us haven't even played TU6 yet.
    And your English and grammer are atrocious!!

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Representative
    Please be mindful of your language in the forums. Feedback is welcomed, as long as you can put it across in a constructive manner and encourage discussion in our forums.

I have sent you a DM.

I didn't get to play pts but from all the changes I read, it sounded alot better than it is now. I don't like stacking talent and that is one thing I'm glad they did because now everyones dte will be around 90 percent. Poeple were actually kicking out of clans because they didn't want to stack dte on their builds. I like how they add all 6 pieces to brand sets, and recalibration so you can change a different color. That was all that was keeping me from the build I wanted. And all the weapons that got buffed Are the ones that needed it, and the ones that got nerfed, the eagle had so much dps on some builds, that it's no competition for players in pvp that had them, I played with a guy that melted everything in front of him, he had 195k armor, 110k health and 40k damage. He is probably mad, but I guarantee everyone that he kills isn't. Thing is poeple will be unsatisfied with something.