Need a Hardcore Mode!

I'm enjoying the game so far. Being solo is feeling to be lone wolf but it's okay. The survival aspect of this game is useless. I'm playing the game on Extreme difficulty most HUDs are off. Even in Extreme, AI acting like a stupid boy. For example, I rigged the alarm then entered a room. That room has only one entrance and it was the simple doorway. I count, 24 Sentinel soldiers entered only that doorway to eleminate me even they seeing they're friends dying as soon as they appeared on that doorway. I just cleaned the whole post with this strategy. Rig the alarm, hide in a room which is has one entrance. Aim the doorway and shoot whoever enters the room. They just running to their death it is really stupid.

And the other way, Wolves needs to be much more smarter than the regular soldiers. But they just aiming perfect no tactics, no flanking and no other elite soldier things.. I have to afraid of the Wolves when they came after me but no. Only tension is when drones dropped to the area.

And the hardcore mode... They said survival but there is no survival in this game am I right? The fatigue system is really making me mad. If you don't sprint, you can run accross the whole island north to the south you don't exhaust. But we have tons of gear on our back right? My suggestion is optional Hardcore mode like Tier mode in Wildlands. AI much more smarter, nature much more deadly. Hunger, thirst and fatigue system fixed hardcore mode that we need.

I served in military service for my country as a blue beret and I was deployed on N.Iraq for 15 months the aspects of military surviving is not like this. There is to be cold-warm / wet-dry system. Even with a tank top if I climbing to the top of snowy mountains there would be no problem in this game.

Game is really cool I'm really enjoying but these small immersion killer things is making me so mad. I never craft anything and never need to deploy on camping sites because theye are pretty useless.
     1 people found this helpful

the soldiers should use a flashbang if they see 5 dead bodies on a pile
     1 people found this helpful

exactly!

Originally Posted by TheDragonFlyDF Go to original post
    I'm enjoying the game so far. Being solo is feeling to be lone wolf but it's okay. The survival aspect of this game is useless. I'm playing the game on Extreme difficulty most HUDs are off. Even in Extreme, AI acting like a stupid boy. For example, I rigged the alarm then entered a room. That room has only one entrance and it was the simple doorway. I count, 24 Sentinel soldiers entered only that doorway to eleminate me even they seeing they're friends dying as soon as they appeared on that doorway. I just cleaned the whole post with this strategy. Rig the alarm, hide in a room which is has one entrance. Aim the doorway and shoot whoever enters the room. They just running to their death it is really stupid.

And the other way, Wolves needs to be much more smarter than the regular soldiers. But they just aiming perfect no tactics, no flanking and no other elite soldier things.. I have to afraid of the Wolves when they came after me but no. Only tension is when drones dropped to the area.

And the hardcore mode... They said survival but there is no survival in this game am I right? The fatigue system is really making me mad. If you don't sprint, you can run accross the whole island north to the south you don't exhaust. But we have tons of gear on our back right? My suggestion is optional Hardcore mode like Tier mode in Wildlands. AI much more smarter, nature much more deadly. Hunger, thirst and fatigue system fixed hardcore mode that we need.

I served in military service for my country as a blue beret and I was deployed on N.Iraq for 15 months the aspects of military surviving is not like this. There is to be cold-warm / wet-dry system. Even with a tank top if I climbing to the top of snowy mountains there would be no problem in this game.

Game is really cool I'm really enjoying but these small immersion killer things is making me so mad. I never craft anything and never need to deploy on camping sites because theye are pretty useless.
    Before they add any Hardcore mode, try playing with 1 hand only or turn off you monitor. It should help xD

Just a few more suggestions
    • Give us 3 loadouts so we can set gear and colors for Ghost War like Wildlands allowed. Both on PvE and PvE for immersion
    • Please add classic helicopter controls as an option like Wildlands
    • Add more objective based variants for PvP instead of just TDM(elimination)
    • Make the ability to pick up and carry a teammate to safety to heal more viable. It’s easier to just risk healing them where they lie instead of getting them to safety
    • Allow option to auto equip suppressors on PvP instead of doing it every round
    • Allow sharing of syringes in PvP

I think all the difficulty settings do is changing detection speed, precision and damage output of enemies. They wont act smarter on higher difficulty and that's fine so far, but they should act a lot smarter on any difficulty! They should definitely make use of frags, flashbangs and give them smokegrenades to engage if they have to much casualties.