Yellow belt time not saved to leaderboards

So I just finally got bronze in yellow belt, but the time didn't save. Usually when my time doesn't save it's because my game has crashed, but I closed and reopened it just fine, so that wasn't the culprit. What gives?

There's also an issue with the "my best" and "next medal" display. All I see is "x" where there should be a value representing faults. It's like this on all ninja tracks.

It happened to me too. This problem is common to other platforms unfortunately. You have to do a better time / medal for it to be saved, well, it works in my case.
    Are you the Frqnt4ager that I often meet on multiplayer ?

Ended up getting silver, which saved thankfully, but would be nice if they saved any replay that makes the time limit. The not knowing how many faults for the next medal is really annoying.

Yeah, that's me always in mp lol. I'm just trying to keep my points up at the moment. Was in 1st, but got overtaken the other day and not sure if I can take it back with the lack of players on the Switch. Do you go by a different name on Switch? I know there's a couple switch accounts that give me good races, but it's hard to tell who's who sometimes with some of the accounts just being first names. Feel free to pm me if that's the case n you don't want to say it in the forum.

You can check the leaderboards for faults, but this feature worked before, I remember it was shown when you pause the game and now it’s only a cross, well...
    My name is tomtom on switch. I don’t do much multiplayer because I don’t find a lot of players too
    Add me as I can join, if I see you online
    3386-5928-4197

That's what's up. I have a blast racing against you! You always make me bring my A game, and even then it's most of the time not enough lol. It's been real fun with the addition of the extreme tracks too. I'll def send you a friend request when I get a chance in a lil.

My game is currently crashing at "random" times. There's times when I'm searching for sessions, but will never find anyone until I close the game, which then requires a console restart before it opens again. Then sometimes my software will actually close while leaving the podium screen. Hoping they get this fixed soon, because it's super annoying. So basically there may be times where I'm in a lobby, but it's actually purgatory lol.

I try my best, you give lot of challenge The extremes are a great addition, I had stopped a little since the moment we were stuck at only 10 races, I can't stand the Rally of the kings anymore then i saw on reddit that extremes had been added, and came back to it.
    I have to quit and restart the game too, otherwise I can't find anyone (or else there's really no one, hard to say with the switch) and the game randomly quit, but i finally got used to it... kind of.

You can still try to uninstall the game, in some cases it might work, but at your own risks

Yeah, I kinda lucked out in that I didn't have mp ability (nintendo online) until a week before the track list was restored. Missed season 1, but it's all good because I was just learning trials at that point. I love doing mp tho. When there's other good racers it can be super intense. Just 1 simple mistake could cost you the race, especially in easy or med courses. These extreme courses have gotten me back into ninja mode too, which is good since I was slacking there for a lil.

That sucks you have the same issue, but also good in a way. The more ppl that have the problem, the better chance of it getting attention. I've had a support ticket open since July about the issue. They seem to be narrowing in on the problem tho. This last patch didn't fix it, but it definitely shifted it. And I've tried all of their suggestions at least twice already too lol.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Riders,

I know it's been a few weeks (apologies!), but if you are experiencing these issues, could you please provide us with short videos and information if it's a custom game? Many thanks!

@Ubi-Mark,

Custom game? Not sure I understand what you mean by that.

I probably won't be able to help out with a video though. No telling when I'll get pass the ninja track in progress lol.