In-game purchases not refundable !!!

Here is the email correspondes: This sucks a lot. How come they cant do refund on purchases not used because of a problem on UBISOFTs side?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KristinR @Ubisoft Support wrote: 09/10/2019 @ 14:57
    Hi dren003,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.
    Allow me to start by apologising for the time it has taken to get back to you on this ticket.

I understand you would like a refund for the songs you have not received. This is due to the online game servers being down.

Sadly we are unable to refund any in-game purchases.

Should you have any other questions or issues feel free to contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,
    Kristin
    Ubisoft Support
    You wrote: 04/10/2019 @ 10:07
    I am a little frustrated now. Can you guys please help me? I just want my money back for in game purchased that I am not able to used. I have paid to unlock songs in just dance but nothing happened. I thought that the first payment didnt actually registered since all the songs are still locked. Tried it 2nd time to no avail.

Originally Posted by dren003 Go to original post
    Here is the email correspondes: This sucks a lot. How come they cant do refund on purchases not used because of a problem on UBISOFTs side?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KristinR @Ubisoft Support wrote: 09/10/2019 @ 14:57
    Hi dren003,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.
    Allow me to start by apologising for the time it has taken to get back to you on this ticket.

I understand you would like a refund for the songs you have not received. This is due to the online game servers being down.

Sadly we are unable to refund any in-game purchases.

Should you have any other questions or issues feel free to contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,
    Kristin
    Ubisoft Support
    You wrote: 04/10/2019 @ 10:07
    I am a little frustrated now. Can you guys please help me? I just want my money back for in game purchased that I am not able to used. I have paid to unlock songs in just dance but nothing happened. I thought that the first payment didnt actually registered since all the songs are still locked. Tried it 2nd time to no avail.
    I understand not refunding in game purchases but not receiving the things you ordered sucks and they should give them to you now !
    Luckily I have had only good interactions with Ubisoft Support team till now, not just good Excellent

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi dren003,

Apologies for the delayed response on this.

In-Game purchases are final, and cannot be refunded so this would be correct although I understand in your situation it's frustrating.

Have you been able to play these songs again or are they still unenviable for you? Do you have the Case ID for your contact above?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post
    Hi dren003,

Apologies for the delayed response on this.

In-Game purchases are final, and cannot be refunded so this would be correct although I understand in your situation it's frustrating.

Have you been able to play these songs again or are they still unenviable for you? Do you have the Case ID for your contact above?
    09882826.. that is the case number. Although i'm not sure if you guys have any real plans on having a solution on this. Looks like just dragging for me. And my kid wants a just dance 2020. I better think first about making a purchase from ubisoft again.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thanks for providing that, dren003

The CS team are currently looking into that for you, and I can see you've uploaded the requested Screenshot for them there. They'll take a look at that for you and be back in touch through your case.