LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TD2-Agent Go to original post
    Noob, oohh sorry about that, your OP is as dumb as you are that I cannot comprehend it anymore.

Would you mine edit it again from Tactician to Technician again and again
    FWIW you're 110% in the wrong here. Even if he had the specialization wrong or messed up in his post you're missing his point entirely, which makes your continuing to harass him and insult his intelligence even more laughable.

When putting points into a specialization you can choose 3 weapons to get bonus from. His question is since we're now going to be able to save a specialization to a loadout with TU6, will the points invested also be saved? If you need it further explained, which I think you do, lets say he has one loadout with Gunner and he wants to have Rifles, LMGs, and SMGs getting the bonus. But on another loadout using Gunner he wants to have LMGs, SMGs, and ARs getting the bonus. Will the saved loadouts alter his spec point investment to reflect that or is that something that he'd still have to go back to the White House to change?

You don't need to insult other people's intelligence and English comprehension.
     1 people found this helpful

I think ubisoft should make it where you save different specializations on loadouts that change to them instead of going back base. If your in a mission and you want your dps builb instead of your sniper build, who wants to wait for the load to the base and load back to the mission, the loads take a long time, why wouldn't poeple want something that takes 3 seconds rather than 5 minutes.

It's not just specs of the same speialization. If one loadout is survivalist and one gunner. Each one has different boost for a different build.

Originally Posted by Finalplay342019 Go to original post
    I think ubisoft should make it where you save different specializations on loadouts that change to them instead of going back base.
    You will be able to do that as of Title Update 6. The question was whether you can save different versions of that specialization as part of a loadout. I didn't see any mention of this in PTS.

R4NK_01's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Finalplay342019 Go to original post
    I think ubisoft should make it where you save different specializations on loadouts that change to them instead of going back base. If your in a mission and you want your dps builb instead of your sniper build, who wants to wait for the load to the base and load back to the mission, the loads take a long time, why wouldn't poeple want something that takes 3 seconds rather than 5 minutes.
    I am not sure if I clearly understand your comment, but specializations are going to be tied to a loadout in TU6, so you don't have to hop back and fourth all the time. You can even save the same specialization to different loadouts or save the same loadout twice or more with a different specialization I guess.
     2 people found this helpful

And I think what you guess is just about right. With TU6 you can switch from your A&E build using the sharpshooter spec to your AR-DPS build using the survivalist spec just like you can switch your loadouts now.

But I am afraid that it will not be possible to save different distributions of skill points within the skill tree of one specialization to different loadouts. It is still worth testing once TU6 drops, but I am not too optimistic about that.