Is it possible to gain the Jack of all trades trophy in unranked?

The trophy Jack of all trades requires you to win 1 round with each original operator in ranked. I was just wondering if playing the unranked playlist still counts towards progress for this. I assume it might because all the rules and gameplay is the same.

Just not sure i'm ready yet to play ranked and don't want to have to burden teammates by using operators that I am weak with, not to mention I have to win that round so it will take a while. I've made some progress in these unranked games ticking off each operator as I go, but I don't want to dig too deep in if this doesn't work.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Snactastic Go to original post
    The trophy Jack of all trades requires you to win 1 round with each original operator in ranked. I was just wondering if playing the unranked playlist still counts towards progress for this. I assume it might because all the rules and gameplay is the same.

Just not sure i'm ready yet to play ranked and don't want to have to burden teammates by using operators that I am weak with, not to mention I have to win that round so it will take a while. I've made some progress in these unranked games ticking off each operator as I go, but I don't want to dig too deep in if this doesn't work.

To my knowledge, the trophy will only unlock by completing the rounds in ranked.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    To my knowledge, the trophy will only unlock by completing the rounds in ranked.
    ..and why wouldn't be? We had to get it from 'Ranked' matches...not just pvp.

Just play and you will eventually get the trophy..