Ubi says they will NOT fix certain issues, read below

Ubisoft has confirmed certain issues will NOT be fixed with updates, as they say its YOUR SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE, not the game. Here's a list of issues they do NOT PLAN ON FIXING.
    - unable to fire weapon during sync shot
    - when changing fire rate, the drone is deployed
    - certain audio issues
    - Graphics rendered
    - slow response time(nomad in all his movements)
    - toxic players in ghost war(killing they own team on purpose)(not sure how that's the systems problem, but ubi said it is)
    - slow load times
    - can't raise weapons
    - no intention of letting you holster weapon(again, ubi says is a system problem)
    - performance of game itself
    - there is more, this is just the tip of the iceberg

You can find more of them mentioning this in the articles recently written and on the ghost recon website.

Good luck everybody...

Also in that list
    - unable to mark enemies with drone or binos

Originally Posted by Majik619 Go to original post
    Ubisoft has confirmed certain issues will NOT be fixed with updates, as they say its YOUR SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE, not the game. Here's a list of issues they do NOT PLAN ON FIXING.
    - certain audio issues
    - Graphics rendered
    - toxic players in ghost war(killing they own team on purpose)(not sure how that's the systems problem, but ubi said it is)
    - slow load times
    - can't raise weapons
    - no intention of letting you holster weapon(again, ubi says is a system problem)

You can find more of them mentioning this in the articles recently written and on the ghost recon website.

Good luck everybody...
    That's BS.....audio is mess up just in this fn game all my other games work great, ubisoft Paris su.... After all the bugs in wildland i said that i would never buy another game made by ubisoft Paris, then they made lot of publicity about learned about their mistakes in wildland and breakpoint would be better again BS!!

I love the game but it feel rush and not polish so many bugs it is pathetic, it su because the game has so much potential but ubisoft doesn't care about quality only money!

Another crazy one they said is your systems fault, not theirs the AI characters(civvies) are supposed to run and hide when combat starts, but they don't. Again they said in functioning games they run away and hide so it's your systems fault if they do not. That's a weird one. All can be found on the website

Yea man, it's garbage. It was rushed, and now the we all paying for it. The list of bugs they claim is your system's fault and not theirs is awful. They are not a good brand or company anymore.

I can't seem to find anything about this through a Google search. Can you provide a link to the webpage where Ubisoft has made these statements?

Without a link to your claims, it sounds like you are just spreading hate towards Breakpoint and Ubisoft.

Originally Posted by Icetyger4 Go to original post
    I can't seem to find anything about this through a Google search. Can you provide a link to the webpage where Ubisoft has made these statements?

Without a link to your claims, it sounds like you are just spreading hate towards Breakpoint and Ubisoft.
    Indeed, another attention seeker.

Originally Posted by Majik619 Go to original post
    - certain audio issues
    - Graphics rendered
    - slow load times
    - can't raise weapons

Good luck everybody...
    Can a admin clarify if it true ubisoft said that or not?