POLL: Which map is the best/easiest to learn other than house for beginners?

Now before you all rush to say just do the new comer playlist, that's not what I want. I'm planning on doing a local 10 console + tv setup for a future bachelor party. Most of them will probably not know how to play, but they love gaming and first person shooters so, not too hard to get use to for a fun time. I'm already going to with house, but I don't want to play just one map.

I was thinking either the new color callout kanal (with the con that its big) or Oregon. If you have any other suggestions let me know, thanks.

Oregon and Club House are certainly good shouts for new comers.

Plane is pretty straight forward.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not sure what map is better or easier to get used to because it depends on your play style. You can't shoe horn in House..because it can sometimes be very dynamic compared to even Yacht.

You really need to learn all the maps, evenly. IMO.

Good luck out there!

Border.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Tactical_Recon4 Go to original post
    Now before you all rush to say just do the new comer playlist, that's not what I want. I'm planning on doing a local 10 console + tv setup for a future bachelor party. Most of them will probably not know how to play, but they love gaming and first person shooters so, not too hard to get use to for a fun time. I'm already going to with house, but I don't want to play just one map.

I was thinking either the new color callout kanal (with the con that its big) or Oregon. If you have any other suggestions let me know, thanks.
    I'd say Club House or Chalet. For me, those were the easiest but for you, it could be different! I have a buddy who learned Bank and Consulate pretty easily.

The map call outs are too difficult to learn ,in my opinion. These maps, Theyre built like the suburbs , everything just looks the same. Which makes sense, in a house each room looks the same just varying in size . and than the details are just so insignificant. Like a work bench you might never even look at. Sooo, Kanal like you said, kafe is good because its open and close quarters combat while everything has a clear distinction in each area. Umm, fevela is a mess but if you just focus on those colors again and bomb around with shot guns,than everthings gravy. Bank is super easy, first floor, basement and upstairs are pretty basic callouts . same as consulate. Chalet is easy because its small with those basic call outs, basement, kitchen and upstairs. Villa is pretty easy, call outs get rough because both those top rooms just look alike, same as the first floor areas. Still fun and you should do it .. Holy crap , a lot of maps. Oregon is pretty basic layout with far too many flanks for its tiny size, shouldn't be an issue because your not dealing with smurfs online. Hereford base is my bet on what map will be your FAVORITE. Being all new comers.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I'm not sure what map is better or easier to get used to because it depends on your play style. You can't shoe horn in House..because it can sometimes be very dynamic compared to even Yacht.

You really need to learn all the maps, evenly. IMO.

Good luck out there!
    I dont think you read what I was asking for. Its not for learning on a "how do i get into siege?" type of question.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tactical_Recon4 Go to original post
    I dont think you read what I was asking for. Its not for learning on a "how do i get into siege?" type of question.
    OH I read the OP..and understood your question just fine. It's possible you didn't read my comment well enough?

If you're going to have a local Siege party, then it's still up to the participants style. Are they more common to Rook or Bandit, Fuse, Thatcher and Therm?

If you want my honest opinion, Bank would be good..but not as much as finding the Operators that they are going to be using. The ops and maps are intergrated as much as how easy or 'fun' to play.

I'll bet you guys will have a blast no matter what map..but more importantly what OPS you use will probably make the difference.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    OH I read the OP..and understood your question just fine. It's possible you didn't read my comment well enough?

If you're going to have a local Siege party, then it's still up to the participants style. Are they more common to Rook or Bandit, Fuse, Thatcher and Therm?

If you want my honest opinion, Bank would be good..but not as much as finding the Operators that they are going to be using. The ops and maps are intergrated as much as how easy or 'fun' to play.

I'll bet you guys will have a blast no matter what map..but more importantly what OPS you use will probably make the difference.
    I dont think it matters. They never played before. Theyll probably be more likely to just run around mindlessly with no strats other than looking at eachothers screens to figure out where everyone is at