Originally Posted by kamakazimerc1 Go to original post
    I dont think it matters. They never played before. Theyll probably be more likely to just run around mindlessly with no strats other than looking at eachothers screens to figure out where everyone is at
    bwahahaha, I can see my friends charging out and getting massacred like idiots XD

I'll have to explain to them its not like call of duty.

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't know if it matters what map you play on. The fact that you'll be playing customs and can play the same map as long as you want will make the learning experience much easier than playing in regular matchmaking.

I wonder what kind of bad habits a new player would pick up by exclusively playing with and against other new players...lol

Originally Posted by NATural22cHANce Go to original post
    I don't know if it matters what map you play on. The fact that you'll be playing customs and can play the same map as long as you want will make the learning experience much easier than playing in regular matchmaking.

I wonder what kind of bad habits a new player would pick up by exclusively playing with and against other new players...lol
    Its not matchmaking, were going to do custom matches.

Oregon. The map is rather small compared to some other maps, and its sectioned into nicely defeinded groupings. You have a distinct basement, 2nd floor, west area, east area, and tower. Spawnpeeks are also not too rough on these maps, compared to some of the more crazy maps like aSkyscraper.