After playing in low ranks it is even more obvious how much we need ping range option

So now I have played this season mostly in bronze, it is so much more fun when mostly players there have over 30 ping. But still when I get team which has players around 10 ping, I stand no change against them, it is still same garbage to play vs them, but atleast playing in bronze most of my games I have fun playing with same ping range players. So till ubisoft gives ping range option I have no other option than play there where pings are fair for me
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by WIRGINASHMAIN Go to original post
    So now I have played this season mostly in bronze, it is so much more fun when mostly players there have over 30 ping. But still when I get team which has players around 10 ping, I stand no change against them, it is still same garbage to play vs them, but atleast playing in bronze most of my games I have fun playing with same ping range players. So till ubisoft gives ping range option I have no other option than play there where pings are fair for me
    Man up for christ sake. Noone is gonna take you serious if you brag with intentional deranking.

Originally Posted by Biggie-_-Cheese Go to original post
    Man up for christ sake. Noone is gonna take you serious if you brag with intentional deranking.
    Sorry but it is how it works, of course you dont want this with your low ping advantage, but if I can play vs 40 pingers in plat or bronze and have fun and fair, but lose to 10 ping players in plat and bronze, we need ping range option. Only difference is that most players are over 30 ping in bronze, and most players in plat are under 30 pingers

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Why not just play Casual and streamline on having fun?

With the diversity of maps and operators, Casual is actually more geared for fun than Ranked.

Sorry but it is how it works, of course you dont want this with your low ping advantage, but if I can play vs 40 pingers in plat or bronze and have fun and fair, but lose to 10 ping players in plat and bronze, we need ping range option. Only difference is that most players are over 30 ping in bronze, and most players in plat are under 30 pingers
    I wouldnt mind a ping range option but you act like such a baby when you loose. Intentional deranking is pure cancer.

Here is the attention you ordered. That will cost 100 tears. Good doing business with you

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Why not just play Casual and streamline on having fun?

With the diversity of maps and operators, Casual is actually more geared for fun than Ranked.
    Don't forget the ability to play something other than Bomb and the lack of M+K cheaters on console

Originally Posted by Biggie-_-Cheese Go to original post
    I wouldnt mind a ping range option but you act like such a baby when you loose. Intentional deranking is pure cancer.
    It is not cancer, it is only option to find games where pings are fair for me. Ubisoft just for some reason dont give easy solution to make this game fun no matter which rank you play in.

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    ... it is only option to find games where pings are fair for me. ...
    And by fair you mean making matches heavily biased in your favor of course...

Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    And by fair you mean making matches heavily biased in your favor of course...
    Lets stop replying to this baby he seeks the attention and keeps reviving the threads. I tried with logic and he cant compute that....