SnW-Heartbreak1's Avatar Senior Member

I reported this bug 2 years ago, still waiting..

Hi i just logged back after 2 years and reported this bug also 2 years ago, still waiting to be fixed. Should i give up since i'm pretty sure this game will die withind this year?

https://youtu.be/Wm06AkMmIeU

wow as usual, 0 f*cks were given... amazing

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey SnW-Heartbreak1, I'm sorry that we were unable to reply to your post sooner

Just to make sure I'm seeing and understanding this correctly - the issue you are reporting is that the white colour fill for reload speed is preceding the bar when looking to equip different attachments, rather than sitting in the correct place?

You mentioned reporting this bug two years ago - did you do so on these forums, or via a support case on our website? If on our website, do you have the case reference number, and can you leave it here in a new comment for me to look at further?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Woofer Go to original post
    Hey SnW-Heartbreak1, I'm sorry that we were unable to reply to your post sooner

Just to make sure I'm seeing and understanding this correctly - the issue you are reporting is that the white colour fill for reload speed is preceding the bar when looking to equip different attachments, rather than sitting in the correct place?

You mentioned reporting this bug two years ago - did you do so on these forums, or via a support case on our website? If on our website, do you have the case reference number, and can you leave it here in a new comment for me to look at further?
    Hey there, i don't have the email from the support team from back then (probably deletet it) and can't find my original post, since it seems some old post were deleted/removed, i can't even find my old tom clancy's hawx posts, yet you can see the date i uploaded the that video on youtube, that was the date i reported it.
    it seems to happen with that specific shotgun only though.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    SnW-Heartbreak1: Thanks for that report, SnW-Heartbreak1! I'm sorry that it took us a bit to get to you, but I'd be more than happy to assist you! If you're still having this issue after 2 years, can you please tell me if you have tried verifying your game files or reinstalling the game? Also just to be sure, the issue is that the bar for your reload speed exceeds the actual bar going in the wrong way, correct? Even with that, you do see a change in reload speed with the weapon, correct?

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    can you please tell me if you have tried verifying your game files or reinstalling the game?
    I had uninstalled the game back them it wasn't in my hard drive for those 2 years. just reinstalled it when i made this thread, also i logged in from a friend's client and still got the bug, there is no need to verify the game files and reinstall it again.

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Also just to be sure, the issue is that the bar for your reload speed exceeds the actual bar going in the wrong way, correct? Even with that, you do see a change in reload speed with the weapon, correct?
    Yes the bar goes into negative, i can't really compare the reload speed with another gun since i can't see the real reload speed of this shotgun.

It's probably that the weapon itself is bugged, there is problem with other weapons.
    Yes you can just say "well get a new shotgun" which isn't the solution but a work around. Maybe someo dev can log in with my account and just change the shotgun for another one with the same stats?

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    SnW-Heartbreak1: Thanks for that information, and I'm glad that you were able to provide this information for us even 2 years later. I have reported the issue and we are getting this investigated!

Year 2020.... "we are still investigating".... Thank god devs are not in charge of resolving crimes...