How about more unique vests or the ability to customise them more than just the colour ,and maybe the ability to customise or the type of belts so you can have a lightweight vest but a heavy belt with mags water bottle etc

I don't have the game yet but Im really hoping this upcoming survey will lead to some offline play, in which case Id be picking it up on day 1. But anyway..

1. Offline mode of course
    2.AI squad
    3. Ability to customize squad mates weapon load out.
    4. Ability to give orders to individual squad mates.
    5. Lose gear score
    6. Lose social hub
    7. Stiffen enemy ai algorithm
    8. Add background radio music when in a vehicle.
    9. As I said I haven't played the game yet but shoulder swap is super important so that action should not only be functioning but it should be silky smoothe.
    10. Remove leveled enemies.

Bonus. Tell Lil Wayne to get fked and use that money to give the programmers developing the game a bonus.
     1 people found this helpful

Liked the throwing knives Idea

For what its worth

In PVP
    1. I would greatly appreciate the ability to Toggle on/off the ping beacon from other players. The dead dont speak..OR have the ability to ping enemy locations..no matter how upset they are dead. Or impatient they are that YOU aren't dead along with them because they rushed into a firefight however unprepared.
    2. Ability to Abbreviate or Turn off Most of Teammates names and the "Surveillance Tower" icon . I want something( little "^" maybe) to indicate the locations but presently too much text and on-screen clutter ruin the field of view. ..yes I'm aware of the option to adjust teammates info/objectives in settings, but apparently that is not functioning
    ..?
    3. Currently I need to paint my guns (all 3) before every map change, to match the color scheme of each visual pallete (1 of 5). So as to blend in with my clothes, or " character skin". If my Visual pallete #5 is all white for the PMC snow map and my guns get painted white to match for THAT PALLETE (#5) they should stay white for THAT PALLETE..
    And if they are painted woodland camo for the Shrine map under my Visual Palette #2 then if i pick pallete #2 i shouldn't have to paint them again " for THAT pallete.
    ...Holy cow your guys NEW game is sooooo buggy.. It is beautiful though..really good job there!
    sorry gettin off track..
    4. Acog, please.
    5. Compass like wildlands or the TAC watch idea is great IMO.
    6. More realistic! yes it's a videogame. No, I've never shot anyone or been shot.. but when i shoot another player and he returns fire after being shot several times his accuracy should be VERY CLOSE TO ZERO. (I dont want to argue lag). What I mean is..I just don't recognize a suppression dynamic in game..is it there?
    7. All the navigating of menus just to sell guns I've collected is just tiresome. Its a different kind of grind..really..who would have thought.. u have to grind so. , you can grind..?
    8. Hardcore mode..
    ummm, yeah. I was hoping that this game kinda already was more than it is. And honestly if i (or any of the gaming community) have to explain then forget it!
    9. Melee / knife fight..!!
    could it be that two opposing players within arms reach are directed to hit keys/press buttons and or bumpers ( adsf or LB,Y,X,) to attack and defend in CQC..?
    Nothing too extensive ..not a large combo..just an attack, and a counter attack..?
    10. Binos on the D-pad for console.
    Finis..

Cell tags for helmets for when playing no hud

Getting Breakpoint back on track

Here is my .02 cents on fixes etc..(Yes there are more than 10)--Revolutions09

1) Removal of the looter shooter elements of this game

2) Better AI mechanics (ie: Wolves can throw gas grenades and enemies can rappel out of choppers and parachute around your location if called in. Also better AI tactics overall)

3) Functional gear (ie: Playing Assault with gas grenades will not harm you if you have a gas mask on, being able to rappel down a building etc..)

4) A functional gadget wheel displaying all of your throwables etc for fast selection ( We don't want to pause the game to slot something in combat)

5) Deployable bipods for LMG and Sniper rifles

6) A flashlight for your weapon as an option if people want it, or attached to gear

7) Base jumping needs to be fixed along with sliding all over the place on small inclines

8) The Battle Tier is not bad, but some of the rewards are lackluster for the work you put in ( Maybe award battle coins for gear and other real rare items)

9) NPCs not being grateful that you helped them and saying "You are annoying me!" nonsense (Needs to go)

10) Cosmetics of every sort (ie: Scuba tank or rebreather, scuba boots that match the current setup, Ghillie head piece , various face covers or masks like Wildlands, clothing outfits, military vests etc...

11) Missiles and minigun on helicopter seem weak (ie: Took like 10 rockets to drop a drone on ground when you can shoot 3 times with a sniper)

12) Option to drop in the world with no gear allowing us to survive in the Wild and use enemy dropped gear and weapons for a more survival type roleplay experience

13) Survival mechanics are weak at the moment. Maybe have a mode that allows us to eat, need to rest and also drink water to maintain our combat effectiveness
    (ie: If you don't rest at a bivouac, then you get more sway while aiming and accuracy drops from being exhausted, if you don't drink you are unable to move as quickly and can only sprint short distances, and if you don't eat properly, your health begins to degrade over time and you don't recover from being shot as quickly.)

This is about all I have while clocking at 179 hours solo, main story done, and all behemoths soloed, and max 252 gear level. My time does not include the beta time as well.

Variety

Better Ending of story! Says I completed story and I didn’t see anything about all characters or anything. Parachute make it easier to open at any level height. Let us jump off steep hills. All it does is makes us slide down even if a ledge to jump off. Jumps way to far out then open chute. When sliding down hills atleast let us use a pistol. Tattoo can go on both arm not only one certain one only left arm etc. when we knife someone make it stealth like wildlands what’s the use of sneaking off soon as you kill with a knife all people hear u. Let us beable to switch in vehicle guns like helo let us control rockets and switch too guns while single person in helo. When we destroy drones and an azareal automatically pick up items or atleast show a fire and smoke so we can find where it landed to get supplies. Need one player vehicles that we can switch to gunner for single playing. What are the special gear? Like green outfit or blue sets etx

Honesty i would like a gps/waypoint random camo on my cars gone and car fixes why my car does a jump and looks like it got hit by a train is stupid then then theres the fact i show up at a base and some random explosion happens and alerts everyone is annoying. I would love a actual wolf outfit and once you hit gear 252 i want my blueprints at that level

Originally Posted by cjsurette Go to original post
    Why can't I parachute off nearly anything???!?!?! Instead I clumsily fall forever down a vertical cliff. Make a specific combination of buttons to deploy chute! IE running off a ledge and pressing a should start parachute action. It is almost 25 % of the time you get a chute.
    If you haven't gotten to it yet, the Shark base mission is in an area with a water entrance and the water is deep enough to support boats and a sub yet if you jump off the cliff above into the water and hit the water because you can't deploy the chute even though you just ran and jumped off a flat cliff ledge, you will instant die when you hit the water. Hows that for realism? I have to wonder if the dev team understands what realism means. Obviously I'm being sarcastic to make a point. Its incredibly frustrating that in a Ghost Recon game you instant die jumping into water that is deep enough to support a sub. Then again this lines up with most of the realism killing things about the game.

To add real depth to the updates featuring a squad based tactical experience whether playing solo or with friends through AI Ghost teammates in single player or 1-4 player mode who can also be controlled in multiplayer don’t make them clones of Nomad give fury, fixit and vasily unique melee animations from MACP and SOCP styles by working with combative experts. Also have missions taking place In battle damaged areas with fierce jungle and urban fighting which the ghosts will have the choice of getting involved in or just focusing on their mission objectives to show the realities of modern combat as the homesteaders and wolves fight for control of the beautiful paradise of Aurora.
    During the campaign You’ll often be able to take missions from various factions fighting for control of Auroa including the ghosts, CIA backed Auroan special ops and the guerrillas who will each different provide flare guns that can be used to call in artillery, precision strikes provided by ghost forces, satellite targeting and laser designators for painting targets and locking on to them overhead for various air, offshore and ground artillery strikes that will bring down vehicles and turn buildings into rubble so be careful to avoid collateral damage and friendly fire and create your own version of the missions and support options you see here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...C7CE2D784C9909 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0xs1Nt2BiRMsct
    Even the wolves will have been hacked by the guerrillas whose strategic missiles strikes and attack drone strikes will be used against them and also overhead enemy aircraft and sputtering vehicles will provide sound masking for so players will need to be sure to time movement unsuppressed sniper fire when sound occurs to stay hidden and dangerous. Also proper planning will allow players to melt back into the backgrounds after engagements or attacks to stay truly stealthy ghosts and an invisible enemy frustrating wearing down and terrifying the enemy.
    Use the following videos to create a squad based version of what you see here with deadly new weapons like garrotte wires to silently take out enemies, tomahawks that can be thrown and swung in new melee attacks, spiral shaped triangular cyclone daggers that leave gaping wounds in enemies, unbreakable dart shaped daggers that can worn around players necks with sheaths for quick access and heavy machetes shaped like a letter p or leg of lamb all of which can be found around the maps during the campaign.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...C7CE2D784C9909 list=PLEz2VBAE7zcinwnqvsN0xs1Nt2BiRMscthttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Irvc61H_qcq804
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Rzu32_Xy87A7CY
    https://youtu.be/i15JUD-_s24
    https://youtu.be/29ZwKLs8PE8 https://youtu.be/4IF072pXIpA https://youtu.be/8dAFBvO8sEs
    See if you can make Ghost recon breakpoint more of an almighty tongue in cheek satire by showing various factions like the US Army, CIA backed auroan special ops, a neighbouring state and arms dealers looking for control with the US more concerned about the wolves control of Aurora’s vast nuclear biological and chemical weapons being used against her neighbours and so they’ll issue a deck of cards system to find the most wanted ranging from, military officers to scientists who like in assassins creed syndicate can be taken in dead or alive by tossing a beacon which will show signal for a helicopter to pick up the target or by players stuffing them in a vehicle of their choice to extract them. Airstrikes will be available via satellite or laser designator and smoke grenades so avoid friendly fire or collateral damage and the ghosts intel officer will be in constant radio contact. The following links will have details of how you can radically alter the gameplay https://mercenaries.fandom.com/wiki/Mercenaries:_Playground_of_Destruction
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs1-UdHIwbo7ohAURsUaMFwQNkDJROEH1
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00C7CE2D784C9909
    https://youtu.be/AKIjJc9d6aY
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs1-UdHIwbo6E-l9_CVRzu32_Xy87A7CY
    The guerrillas will have a dedsec like online store with dedicated technicians and it can be accessed via the pause menu and it will be jam packed with vehicles air strikes and supplies on demand including these babies today!"

— Store caption
    $28,000-$39,200
    Mafia VIP Car Delivery

"True European style
    When you need to make an impression, don't settle for anything less than this finely tuned luxury automobile. Includes hardened steel plating and bullet-resistant glass. Just in case."

— Store caption
    $28,000-$39,200
    Mafia MD-530 Delivery

"Fly free. . . For a price!
    Our sporty scout copter is armed with twin .60cal machine guns and 70mm rocket pods to deal with any situation. This integrated winch allows you to quickly move light cargo where you need it."

— Store caption
    $76,000-106,400
    1 Russian soldier included
    Baggage Car Delivery

"A great gag gift!
    Zip along in this airport favorite."

— Store caption
    $8,000-$11,200
    N. Korean ZSU-57 Anti-Air Delivery

"Twice the fun of ordinary AA!
    Sure, it's a holdover from WW2, but the ZSU-57 is a proven design that gets the job done. Twin 57mm cannons serve double-duty as anti-air and anti-infantry."

— Store caption
    $52,000-$72,800
    Supplies

Demolitions Supply Drop

"Explosive Resupply
    Contains a full load of C4 and grenades. Boom!"

— Store Caption
    $6,400-$8,960
    4 C4 packs
    1 Grenade pack
    Allies Supply Drop

"Weapons, ammo, and health in one package!
    Made in the USA! Includes 5.56mm carbine, frag grenades, medical kit, C4, and plenty of ammo. "

— Store Caption
    $5,200-$7,280
    1 Ammo pack
    1 C4 pack
    1 Carbine
    1 Grenade pack
    1 Health kit
    Russian Supply Drop

"Close-quarters combat weapons
    Some of our personal favorites: 12g shotgun, 5.8mm SMG, ammunition, and medical supplies. "

— Store Caption
    $3,200-$4,480
    1 Ammo pack
    1 Grenade pack
    1 Health kit
    1 Shotgun
    1 SMG
    Vehicle Ammo Drop

"Express delivery guaranteed!
    From TOW missiles to "twenty five mike-mike" we'll bring you what you need to keep your favorite vehicle up and running. "

— Store Caption
    $6,400-$8,960
    1 Vehicle Ammo pack (does not come in a crate)
    Sniper Rifle Drop

"Includes weapon only
    Whether you're hunting deer or more dangerous game, this rifle is sure to do the job. "

— Store Caption
    $12,000-$16,800
    1 Sniper Rifle
    Chinese Supply Drop

"Chinese weapons and supplies
    Contains one 7.62mm Type 56 rifle, one Type 69 RPG launcher, ammo, and medical supplies. "

— Store Caption
    $4,800-$6,720
    1 Ammo pack
    1 Assault Rifle
    1 Grenade pack
    1 Health kit
    1 RPG
    Vehicle Repair Drop

"For the do-it-yourself mechanic
    Flat tire? Broken tread link? Gaping holes from unfriendly fire? Patch up your ride in a jiffy with this repair kit! "

— Store Caption
    $10,400-$14,560
    1 Vehicle Repair kit (does not come in a crate)
    Covert Supply Drop

"Suppressed weaponry
    Keeping a low profile? This kit includes a suppressed 9mm SMG, ammo, grenades, D4, and a med kit. "

— Store Caption
    $6,400-$8,960
    1 Ammo pack
    1 C4 pack
    1 Covert SMG
    1 Grenade pack
    1 Health kit
    Anti-Air Rocket Drop

"Includes weapon only
    These heat-seeking missiles are extremely effective against all helicopters, but are not designed to penetrate heavy tank armor. "

— Store Caption
    $14,400-$20,160
    1 Anti-Air Rocket
    Anti-Tank Rocket Drop

"Includes weapon only
    Effective against all armored ground vehicles! Integrated active tracking system provides high accuracy against moving targets. "

— Store Caption
    $14,400-$20,160
    1 Anti-Tank Rocket
    Medical Supply Drop

"Who says we aren't humanitarian?
    Gauze, antibiotics, bandages, sutures, you name it, we pack it! This crate packs enough medical supplies to take care of a small village. "

— Store Caption
    $2,000-$2,800
    5 Health kits
    Vehicle Support Drop

"Contains ammo and armor
    Keep your ride in tip-top shape with this combination supply drop. Includes both vehicle ammunition and an armor repair kit. "

— Store Caption
    $24,000-$33,600
    1 Vehicle Ammo pack
    1 Vehicle Repair kit
    Special Weapons Drop

"Sergei's Special Selection!
    Only real soldiers need apply! Knock out everything in you path with a light machine gun and the awesome 12.7mm anti-armor rifle. "

— Store Caption
    $9,600-$13,440
    1 Ammo pack
    1 Anti-Armor Rifle
    1 Grenade pack
    1 Health kit
    1 Light MG
    Heavy Weapons Drop

"Anti-armor/anti-air weaponry
    Serious firepower! Tanks or aircraft bringing you down? Bring them down with a mix of anti-tank/anti-air weaponry. "

— Store Caption
    $12,000-$16,800
    1 Anti-Air Rocket
    1 Anti-tank Rocket
    1 C4 pack
    1 Grenade pack
    1 RPG
    North Korean Supply Drop

"Locally procured weapons/ammo
    Includes: 7.62mm assault rifle, RPG launcher, ammo, and medical supplies. Country of origin may vary. "

— Store Caption
    $6,000-$8,400
    1 Ammo pack
    1 Assault Rifle
    1 Grenade pack
    1 Health pack
    1 RPG
    Sniper Supply Drop

"A world-class rifle for a world-class marksman
    Built to exacting Soviet standards, this rifle is perfect for long-range engagements. Includes a fully supply of match-grade 7.62x54mm ammunition. "

— Store Caption
    $9,600-$13,440
    1 Ammo pack
    1 Health kit
    1 Sniper Rifle
    Advanced Weapons Drop

"The cutting edge of personal arms
    The newest addition to our line of personal supply crates includes the new 5.56mm prototype rifle with a large-capacity drum magazine. "

— Store Caption
    $16,000-$22,400
    1 Prototype Rifle
    Cheat Weapons Drop

"Open a whole crate of whoop-***!
    The North Koreans have worked on some crazy weapons programs, and we're proud to announce that we've produced some of their more inventive designs! Test one today! "

— Store Caption
    $800,000-$1,120,000
    1 Pocket Artillery
    1 Portable Air Strike
    1 Street Sweeper
    Air Strikes

Surgical Strike

"2,000 pounds of laser-guided love
    Enjoy the benefits of a cutting edge air force for a fraction of the price! Our contacts will direct a bombing run on the target of your choosing. With all the sorties over North Korea, a single bomb won't be missed! "

— Store Caption
    $40,000-$56,000
    Laser
    Single accurate bomb
    Artillery Strike

"A gift from our friends across the border!
    For a small handling fee, we'll arrange for a battery of Chinese artillery to perform s live-fire test on the area of your choosing. "

— Store Caption
    $40,000-$56,000
    Beacon
    Multiple inaccurate bombs
    Strategic Missile Strike

"A blast from the past!
    Developed during the Cold War, the FROG missile is capable of delivering devastation over a wide area. Sorry, nuclear warheads are not available at this time. "

— Store Caption
    $60,000-$84,000
    Satellite
    Single accurate bomb
    Gunship Support

"Laser targeting required
    Point and shoot devastation! Count on the Americans to deliver a hail of bullets with pinpoint precision. Note: we are not responsible for loss of gunship to anti-air/SAM attacks. "

— Store Caption
    $60,000-$84,000
    Laser
    Multiple semi-accurate bombs
    Cluster Bomb

"A horde of soldiers facing you down?
    Excellent for use against enemy personnel and light vehicles. Very cost-effective! "

— Store Caption
    $52,000-$72,800
    Satellite
    Bunker Buster Bomb

"Laser-guided megabomb!
    This 4,000lb penetrator was used in Iraq to destroy heavily fortified bunkers. Don't let the initial blast fool you, this baby packs a wallop! "

— Store Caption
    $280,000-$392,000
    Laser
    Single accurate bomb
    Stealth Fighter Attack

"They'll never see it coming
    Settle your disputes quickly and quietly with a well-placed smart bomb, courtesy of the allied Air Force. Place an order and paint your target, and we'll take care of the rest. "

— Store Caption
    $36,000-$50,400
    Laser
    Single accurate bomb
    Gunship Support II

Point and shoot devastation! Count on the Americans to deliver a hail of bullets with pinpoint precision. Note: we are not responsible for loss of gunship to anti-air/SAM attacks. "

— Store Caption
    $120,000-$168,000
    Laser
    Artillery Bombardment

For a small handling fee, we'll arrange for a battery of Chinese artillery to perform s live-fire test on the area of your choosing. "

— Store Caption
    $160,000-$224,000
    Beacon
    Air Superiority

"Our forecast: clear skies ahead
    Harassed by helicopters? Unable to call in a needed air drop? We'll make sure an Allied fighter sweeps through the skies over your target and clears the area of unfriendlies. "

— Store Caption
    $160,000-$224,000
    Satellite
    Multiple accurate bombs
    Can handle at least 6 at once. Will take out helicopters of any faction!
    Tank Buster

"Clear out a whole roadway!
    Don't let a little thing like an armored tank column stand in your way. Rat out those North Koreans to Allied Air Command, and they'll take care of everything for you, while leaving buildings and infantry alone. "

— Store Caption
    $200,000-$280,000
    Satellite
    Multiple accurate bombs
    Can handle at least 8 at once. Will take out ground vehicles of any faction, even scout vehicles!
    Cruise Missile Strike

"The high-tech solutions to any problem
    Show your enemies that you mean business by sending a sub-launched cruise missile their way. "

— Store Caption
    $240,000-$336,000
    Satellite
    Single accurate bomb
    Gunship Support III

— Store Caption
    $180,000-$252,000
    Laser
    Fuel-Air Bomb

"The economical alternative to a nuke
    the fuel-air canister disperses a fine cloud of volatile fuel over a wide area that, when ignited, produces a massive shockwave. "

— Store Caption
    $360,000-$504,000
    Satellite
    Single accurate bomb
    Carpet Bomb

"Satellite coordinates required
    Facing an army? Our dedicated technicians can reroute an Allied bomber to your target location and deliver up to 12 tons of high explosives. "

— Store Caption
    $400,000-$560,000
    Satellite
    Artillery Barrage

— Store Caption
    $80,000-$112,000
    Beacon
    Trivia

When you call in a support package, an MD-530 Scout will come drop it in. If you order a vehicle, an Mi-26 will come drop it.
    Helicopters deliver themselves, in fact, the UH-60 Delivery will even use Expo-2's extraction voicelines despite being piloted by Russians.
    Vehicle Ammo and Repair drops will drop a noticeable distance away from the smoke beacon.
    The Bunker Buster Bomb, Cruise Missile Strike, and Fuel-Air Bomb all cause large shockwaves that force the character played as to look away and shield their face.