Assault lvl 8

In the rank up challenge Iím supposed to kill 12 enemies with asr or stg. Without reloading or swapping.

But with asr I have taken out 50 enemies with headshot and no reload. Still donít get this last item checked. Any suggestion ?

Just kill 12 enemies with ASR or STG

WITHOUT RELOADING AND SWAPING GUNS. ( switchhing between guns )

Swapping doesn't mean changing it in the loadout by equipping different guns.

Take you ASR and with one mag kill 12 enemies without switching to another weapon ( 1, 2 , 3 ) and without reloading between the kills. . Woula. Did this with no problems.

Something that caught me the first time was how we sometimes have to complete the same thing multiple times.
    In my case, it was for my medic class. I got my 3 kills in 3 seconds, and was confused for a moment why the challenge wasn't completed. Took me a moment to realize I needed to complete the same thing 3 more times.

Also be aware, if you use your drone it counts as swapping weapons

I have tried like four times. One shoot to the head. Mostly patrols around the map.
    Done it four times in a row and still donít get it right. Something must be bugged.

Your mag has 50 bullets??? Try using standard mag, there have been reports that possibly using anything but standard mag makes it not work.

which gun and attachments are you using specifically? and what is your exact tactic for trying to do it so far?