Bugs i have come across so far.

in 23 hours of play here is what i have come across.

* System disables looking down sights (Solution: Exit game.)
    * Stamina system is a bit questionable how it drains and doesnt replenish if the game detects you are on a mountain side.
    * trigger button disables itself randomly (I.E was in a gunner position and couldnt fire the weapon.) (Solution: Exit game.)
    * The worthless A.I system needs more thought (I.E Would you actually sit in the middle of a gun fight when you are driving? Would you? You would not...i dont know....Drive away would you?) (Solution: You are missing the I in A.I, Work on it.)

Some strange ones thus far in my opinion.
    Will edit when more are found.
     1 people found this helpful

More things to add to the list.

* system beacons disappear and stop giving distance.

* when shooting a rifle can go three 2 walls and kill a civilian but cannot go through a small box to kill an enemy...FIX YOURSELVES JESUS.

*when killing a enemy sometime you can't pick up the loot cause you will be Coliseum picking up ammo so it stop ypu from picking up the loot.

*leaving ghost war back to PVE your drone wont work.

*at skell foundation head office the one door to get this one collectible wont open.

*The Sentinel Armored shirt is not in the shop at Erewhon.
     2 people found this helpful

* Intel pick ups not being able to be picked up due to being behind something (I.E Cellphone behind a coffee cup at fly catchers locations or an intel phone at silverback`s hideout that cant be touched due being behind a crate)

* Character clipping and repeatedly picking up an item in a pick up loop being unable to move or break the cycle.

* drone sometimes not working (no, it`s not in cooldown, I just can`t raise the drone). Solution - travel to any bivouac.
    * can`t pick up drops from Behemoth, it`s right in the middle of the chassis.
    * dismantling weapons one by one is time-consuming. you should consider implementing a solution to be able to dismantle all weapons in one class - ALL SMG for example.

MDu5t's Avatar Junior Member
    I add some, too (PC)
    *AI not working, stands still doing nothing (happened 1 time in a mission, destroing batteries with a chopper)
    *Porting in co-op to players/camp fire spawning under, or above map (happened 1 day, never saw it again)
    *Some Hud elements not showing, even if I activated it (Restart helps)
    *AI sees me even they do not look at me (I understand it, but looks like AI is cheating)
    *AI spawns directly in front of me, or behind me, leads to a surprise attack, because I cleared the area and felt save
    *AI runs permanently against doors, walls and corners
    *AI robots on the ground get stuk in a loop driving in a circle, or against fences and walls for- an backwards.
    *Porting to teammates let me spawn in impassable areas, because i spawn 200m away from them, even they are in a camp, or not in a fight.
    *Some textures are flickering, or get black
    *A mission did not update it self, mission restart helped (Mission you go through a tunnel to find intel in a house, in a private office)

Next bug.
    (SPOILER)

when you do the mission brothers in arms (Kill Walker) I really dont think i should be in a kill loop for 30 minutes and need to do a checkpoint load (Which takes me a km away and off the island completely.)

How dare you release such a broken game, Are you trying to be fall out online? EA? Who are you trying to be?

Next bug

*Your cover system doesnt work, it will click onto then rapidly click on and off.
    *You have indestructible flying drones to protect bosses? Are you a joke?

Anyone know how i go about getting a refund from uplay?

Xbox . Drone wont deploy , No nightvision goes straight to thermal

Originally Posted by shinigami1987 Go to original post
    More things to add to the list.

* system beacons disappear and stop giving distance.

* when shooting a rifle can go three 2 walls and kill a civilian but cannot go through a small box to kill an enemy...FIX YOURSELVES JESUS.
    I have read that.
    You ruined my game.
    Please refund.