Originally Posted by NATural22cHANce Go to original post
    Only issue I could see is being in a stack with a teammate who is super toxic when you're not around. Like he solos and consistently gets "blocked" by all 4 teammates and ends up on literally hundreds of "blocked" lists. Would that be enough to seriously affect queue times? Probably not, but it just makes me wonder how such a system would work with stacks involved.
    If a player ends up on hundreds of blocked lists. He should probably just be banned or forced to suffer the longer queue times.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Unless there is some kind of oversight, don't you think such feature would be abused to block better players more than toxic ones?

This subject had been through the ringer already, and the same principle comes up. I just don't see a way around it being used for other purposes.
    Yeah, there's a possibility of someone abusing the system in some way. Then you have to factor in the possibility if you're stacked with someone who's blocked by an individual on the other team, and what happens if that were to occur. I just added to my notes so I can keep track of the topic, but yeah, there would be a *ton* to think about if something like that were to be implemented.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Unless there is some kind of oversight, don't you think such feature would be abused to block better players more than toxic ones?

This subject had been through the ringer already, and the same principle comes up. I just don't see a way around it being used for other purposes.
    I dont see why we need a system like this but you could make it block as a teammate only so you cant get trolled by toxic people but might have them in the opposing team there you can mute them and everything is fine.

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    If a player ends up on hundreds of blocked lists. He should probably just be banned or forced to suffer the longer queue times.
    Oh I agree. However I was thinking of a scenario where you play clean but you're queued with a friend, or more likely, a friend of a friend, who is toxic by himself but you have no idea. Now you're potentially getting punished for another player's behavior that you have no control over or even any knowledge of. Unless maybe you could see how many players have blocked a particular player? Then you would know not to queue with them but I could see that leading to a whole bunch of its own problems.