Necessary Function

Give us an avoid as teammate function like overwatch has. This can help us deal with the toxic people so we only have to lose one game due to them.
     2 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by MakoSlugger Go to original post
    Give us an avoid as teammate function like overwatch has. This can help us deal with the toxic people so we only have to lose one game due to them.
    Seen this request pop up a bit in the past week or so. Making a note of it!

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Seen this request pop up a bit in the past week or so. Making a note of it!
    Would be a awesome option to add to siege. Like a game changing option. Iv played with sooo many players that have made me wish we never cross paths again.

Also, haven't on these forums to much lately. Its great to see actual feedback from Ubisoft Reps in these threads that propose legitimate ideas it makes me happy to see you guys listening

Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    Would be a awesome option to add to siege. Like a game changing option. Iv played with sooo many players that have made me wish we never cross paths again.

Also, haven't on these forums to much lately. Its great to see actual feedback from Ubisoft Reps in these threads that propose legitimate ideas it makes me happy to see you guys listening
    We're always around! Even if we're not commenting on everything, we're watching!

I've never played Overwatch, so what is this, just some kind of ignore list kinda thing that prevents people from being matched with you or something?

Originally Posted by DarthCynical Go to original post
    I've never played Overwatch, so what is this, just some kind of ignore list kinda thing that prevents people from being matched with you or something?
    Yeah, essentially it prevents players from coming in contact and playing with toxic players they've encountered in the past.

That would be nice. I have run into a couple players and their friends more times than I care to count, both as teammates and opponents, and they are always griefing whoever the 5th on their team is. Running into the same groups of griefers again and again over the course of years playing Siege doesn’t exactly instill confidence that these players are getting their due punishment when you report them multiple times both in-game and through support tickets with videos.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Unless there is some kind of oversight, don't you think such feature would be abused to block better players more than toxic ones?

This subject had been through the ringer already, and the same principle comes up. I just don't see a way around it being used for other purposes.
     2 people found this helpful

It would only block them as teammates. Avoiding good players would just make it more likely for you to face them.
     3 people found this helpful

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    Only issue I could see is being in a stack with a teammate who is super toxic when you're not around. Like he solos and consistently gets "blocked" by all 4 teammates and ends up on literally hundreds of "blocked" lists. Would that be enough to seriously affect queue times? Probably not, but it just makes me wonder how such a system would work with stacks involved.