Why can finka not revive her self?

Her ability can revive other players on her team and to use it is just a press of a button, so why can she not revive her self?

Doc pulls out his healing pistol and injects himself while hes down. Finka just has to squeeze her fist or something. She should be able to pick herself up 1000%

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by TrophicSpace893 Go to original post
    Her ability can revive other players on her team and to use it is just a press of a button, so why can she not revive her self?
    Interesting question! I don't have an official answer for that. My guess would be that attack already has an operator that can revive themselves from DBNO (Zofia) so perhaps it would be seen as OP? Not sure. I'll look into it, though! Thanks for the suggestion!

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Interesting question! I don't have an official answer for that. My guess would be that attack already has an operator that can revive themselves from DBNO (Zofia) so perhaps it would be seen as OP? Not sure. I'll look into it, though! Thanks for the suggestion!
    I wouldn't exactly call Zofia's withstand OP as it is extremely predictable, happens very rarely, and leaves her at 1 health.

Finka would boost herself to the health that anyone else would be boosted too when revived, leaving her at like 5 health.

Does seem kinda weird that she can’t. I mean, if Doc can pull out his stim pistol and revive himself, why can Finka not simply press the button on her glove to do the same?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by DarthCynical Go to original post
    Does seem kinda weird that she can’t. I mean, if Doc can pull out his stim pistol and revive himself, why can Finka not simply press the button on her glove to do the same?
    Hmmm. I can make a note of it for my report at the end of the week! Can't say for a fact anything will come from it, but we'll see! I think it could be a good idea for sure.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I think it would be too predictable that Finka users would simply juice themselves up for the rush, then save the second stim to self-revive.

The utility is Global (unlike Docs')..and I think it would just be a tad much for her to be able to self revive.

Just my opinion though..

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I think it would be too predictable that Finka users would simply juice themselves up for the rush, then save the second stim to self-revive.

The utility is Global (unlike Docs')..and I think it would just be a tad much for her to be able to self revive.

Just my opinion though..
    If the change were ever implemented and that's how Finka players chose to use the ability, I feel like it would make it easy to play against it!

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    If the change were ever implemented and that's how Finka players chose to use the ability, I feel like it would make it easy to play against it!
    I don't know the hp stats for Fuse off hand, but if it's available, a Fuse-Finka combo could easily be pushed into a meta. Just breach when Fusing and while everyone else is either dead, down or evacuated, Finka can start securing even if downed.

But if you guys want to self-revive Finka..go for it

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I don't know the hp stats for Fuse off hand, but if it's available, a Fuse-Finka combo could easily be pushed into a meta. Just breach when Fusing and while everyone else is either dead, down or evacuated, Finka can start securing even if downed.

But if you guys want to self-revive Finka..go for it
    You can already do that just have finka stay back a bit. But you don't see anyone doing it because it is not a reliable strategie.