Finka seems a bit weak right now, so I think this would be a good change. Her win rate is technically high, but win rate is not 100% correlated with how good an operator is. If this were the case, then ash's winrate would not increase when she lost ACOG.

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sartre37 Go to original post
    Finka seems a bit weak right now, so I think this would be a good change. Her win rate is technically high, but win rate is not 100% correlated with how good an operator is. If this were the case, then ash's winrate would not increase when she lost ACOG.
    It increased with Ash because you're much better off using a 1x with her and many players didn't before. Also making her a little less "comfortable" to play means that players are more likely to pick her for an actual strategic reason rather than just because "Ash rush OP lol"

IMO of course.

Originally Posted by NATural22cHANce Go to original post
    It increased with Ash because you're much better off using a 1x with her and many players didn't before. Also making her a little less "comfortable" to play means that players are more likely to pick her for an actual strategic reason rather than just because "Ash rush OP lol"

IMO of course.
    I dont think anyone brings ash for a strategic reason but i agree she is more suited for a 1x scope.
    @satre37
    What better indicator for an ops strength then his winrate is there?

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    No thanks. The fact that she happy-juices the entire team with a push of a button THREE times is enough for me.