Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager

Halloween Homework Challenge 4

October is here, Builders. It’s time to get spooky in the Trials Rising track editor for another Trials Editor Stream Halloween Homework Challenge!

The challenge, if you choose to accept, build a spooktacular track following this year’s theme and a few simple guidelines.

The theme for this year’s challenge is Hidden Horrors. The idea being that the spook isn’t immediately obvious to the player. On first look your tracks may look like one thing while something a bit more sinister is lurking just beneath the surface. How you implement and reveal these horrors are up to you. As always, we encourage you to have fun and be creative with the theme. The real goal of these homework challenges isn’t to be the best but to have some fun while improving our building skills.

To participate, simply upload your creation to Track Central before the deadline on October 29th following the guidelines below. Tune in to our Trials Live Halloween Special to watch the RedLynx crew play your track along with all of the other submissions.

Deadline for submissions will be midnight October 29th, Pacific Standard Time (click the link to find your local time)*

Challenge winners will be announced on the weekly Trials Live Friday Stream November 1st

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

• The track name must begin with HH19
    • Difficulty: Easy, Medium or Hard
    • Length: Platinum medal - 15 seconds minimum, 1 minute maximum
    • Trials Mode only
    • Theme: Hidden Horrors
    • One entry per player
    • No team builds
    • Your track cannot reference or use imagery related to Intellectual property rights belong to third parties

REWARDS:

• First Place – 60 Acorns
    • Second Place – 30 Acorns
    • Third Place – 30 Acorns
    • Random Drawing – 30 Acorns

JUDGING:

Tracks will be judged based on:

• Adherence to guidelines
    • Driveline/Fun
    • Decoration
    • Wow factor

All Submissions will be added to a custom HH19 Feed on Track Central, with the Top 3 Tracks being featured on the World Map on Friday, November 1.

Official Terms & Conditions can be downloaded through this link.

That about does it for this year’s Halloween challenge, builders. Be sure to tune in to the Trials Editor Stream, Tuesdays at 5pm Helsinki time as we build our own Hidden Horrors submission. Until then, we’ll see you on the leaderboards.

Really excited to see what our builders will come up with. Past Halloween builds have been incredible.

If I could, I would, but I can't design that well, build that fast, and I like tracks with 1-3 minute length.

redlynx has been incredibly absent........... I'm also incredibly excited to play the tracks, but nevertheless, I ask that there are no Votes, but that the 5 decisive people be impartial!

may the force be with you all builders!

ahhhhhh, ****, it's not LIONDEN who's running this contest, it's redlynx, I have much less confidence.........
    via: Ubi-MrDrPink........Ubi-Phobos and all the others......

I hope you will be impartial, in your judgment;, I don't think that's possible, because of my experience, but well.......

it's amazing that you're launching a contest after all we've said......

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi attila-999, I have merged your posts.

Please in future use the edit function (you can find this by clicking the +)

where is the sign "+"?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    You can find it here;

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by OLD_RockMan Go to original post
    If I could, I would, but I can't design that well, build that fast, and I like tracks with 1-3 minute length.
    Can't hurt to try, you might surprise yourself and create something awesome!

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    You can find it here;

Thank you Ubi-MoshiMoshi, even if I think you're being manipulated, you're young...and I forgive you......

I would not participate in this competition, certainly due to my experience and certainly due to non-partisan Redlynx Men......do I have to repeat what is impartiality?