🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Discovery tour photos missing

On the photo mode website, the pictures that I take in the main-game sequence are present and readily update but all of the pictures I take during the discovery tour are missing. All photos are taken on the same platform under the same account. Please help

I have the same problem, I created a topic on the french support (I am french). (https://forums-fr.ubisoft.com/showth...Discovery-Tour)
    If I have an answer I will share it to you.
    I hope this problem will be resolved. :/

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    Potyroky: Thanks for adding a link to your post! I'm glad to see you're working with your region's support!

NicoleRD: Are you still experiencing this issue?

Hi UbiDork,

Thank you for responding. I am still experiencing this issue, the platform I took all the pictures on were Xbox one. No discovery tour photos have been uploaded to the website.

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    NicoleRD: Sorry for the delay in getting back with you! If you are still having this issue, please try these steps on your Xbox One!

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    NicoleRD: Sorry for the delay in getting back with you! If you are still having this issue, please try these steps on your Xbox One!

Humm I tried these things on my Xbox one and unfortunatelly my photos taken during the Discoery Tour are still missing on the Website. They also don't appaered on the world map in the main game (only appears on the map the photos taken in game and in the story Creator Mod).

The only way to found the photos took during the discovery tour is to watch them on the world map when we are in the Discovery Tour mod.

In fact, I think the problems is that the Discovery Tour mod is not linked with the server wich save our photos on the website ( where we find the ones took in the main game and the Story Creator Mod).

Has this issue been fixed? I tried the steps listed above, but it didn't work. I am also on Xbox One. I think Potyroky is correct. It seems the Discovery Tour isn't connected with the Ubisoft photo server for some reason. Any chance of getting this fixed??

@binskies

I contacted Ubisoft support a while ago and it seems like there isn't a solution to this problem. I was told that if I want to save the photos I would have to screenshot the fullscreen photo on my xbox in order to download it on my computer or phone.