Jäger alternative, Mag.

So I've been trying to come up with an alternative operator to Jäger that is both balanced and viable and I came up with Mag.

Mag is a 2 Armour 2 speed operator that gadgets consists of 2 or 3 Electro magnetic solenoids that can be placed on the floor or anchored to walls .
    The solenoids do not destroy utility but merely captures slow traveling utility.
    This will mean that the utility such as flash/smoke and frags will still detonate however they will not reach their intended target denying the attacking team of they're desired intention.
    This would mean that flashes and smokes would detonate attached to the electro magnet but would not destroy it however a frag would, It would also capture gridlocks stinger traps.
    The limitations of the gadget is that it wouldn't stop fast projectiles such as ash and zofias explosive projectiles as well as Capitaõs and Nomads airjabs.
    For a an electro magnet to be that powerful would wouldn't last long so I thought that a they should have a motion sensor attached that would discharge capacitors that could only be used 2 to 3 times.
    What do you think?

Seems like Jager is just better because it does destroy the gadgets and has the same amount of charges.

there is promise here though with some tweaking. reduce the charges and gadgets to 2 for 4 total charges. Now instead of attracting the gadgets, change it to repelling them even through walls. any throwable that come into the range of it is either forced away from the gadget or back to sender, I don't know which would be more balanced. maybe have it affect some things like capitao bolts but not fuze charges for a bit more variety and choice between the 2.