Ubisoft don't care about the cheaters. I sent videos with proofs to them of that guy, talked to them through direct chat. And guess what... He is still paying.
     2 people found this helpful

I didn't put any names, I put the statistics of some of them and they can all be seen in the game, but maybe Ubisoft bans me first because I write certain things..Many times in the game I call people cheaters but jokingly. But you can understand when a person uses something.
     1 people found this helpful

Just came across the guy who's stats Elly-_- linked - emptied two mags with p90 in him, team mates did the same, he didn't die. So, our team tossed two grenades on him while he was taking recon tower and he got blasted by both. And he walked away like it was nothing.

Ubisoft - are you really gonna let that pass? You won't do anything?

Maybe only option is for someone to start a blog where cheaters are named and shamed, so honest players know to avoid them like plague in game. Because the way ubisoft treats cheaters is a bigger joke than a viking assassin.
     3 people found this helpful

Wau Wildlands is still that bad. High pinger games can still be played. That was probably it with Wildlands and Breakpoint.

gunbladelad's Avatar Senior Member
    The stats page you linked to has their name at the top, hence my message - and Smastag has mentioned coming across the same person too.

Originally Posted by gunbladelad Go to original post
    The stats page you linked to has their name at the top, hence my message - and Smastag has mentioned coming across the same person too.
    Yes, but everyone can see the same things by opening the game

Originally Posted by Elly-_- Go to original post
    Yes, but everyone can see the same things by opening the game
    as well as detailed stats on "ghostreconnetwors" of all players, everyone except ubisoft of course...
    they got a bunch of videos of that guy being shot blown gassed everything you can imagine directly via live chat but they do nothing their only answer is "we will investigate" "we will forward the info to the team" and "we cant share info about the result" but we do see the result every day when we see him online so ether the "chatbots" (since they provide only copy paste answers and question i do not consider them people anymore) ether the report team someone is not doing their job at all and i wonder the EULA we signed does it affect only us or
    does it bind the company as well to protect the product

if you check on their own page on how to report a player guideline

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Fa...econ-Wildlands

if an only if GHOST RECON NETWORK website decide to load the report system DO NOT WORK at all

Too many hackers using strike packs and cheats

First the glitch where u can run right at the beginning of the match. Then they change the speed of their button reactions with the strike pack and start teleporting everywhere. Making single shot weapons shoot in bursts with no recoil. Wall hacks. Lag switching where the drone takes an extra second to blow up after being shot. And lagging purposely while taking 2 clips in the chest and not dying. The double health. The hack that stalls your weapon when aiming down the sights on the move. The invisible shield that wont allow snipers to target them. All the glitching in the buildings, especially on the quarry and dust town. The super speed glitch. Bone aimbot. I can go on...this is on ps4 mind u. Unfortunately my 2 fav games GRWL and For Honor have a crazy amount of hackers, who will all bash and bad mouth u if u call them out. I believe the games should be played right without mods...too many people just wanna WIN! Not many wanna actually enjoy the experience of a fair adrenaline fueled skill based competition. It sucks to see the gaming community depend on the next undetectable hack/mod, instead of practicing and EARNING THE WIN AND THE RANK!!!

Muss mal wieder aufgefrischt werden. Macht was gegen die Cheater auf PS4 und PC und natürlich

Needs to be refreshed again. Do something against the cheaters on PS4 and PC and of course.

Since no one seems to oversee these forums or ban cheaters, i might as well say that the previously mentioned cheater is now called Herp. And ubi has done nothing. Wow.