I have the same problem except I want to remain a member of the UPlay+ but I'm told my subscription is suspended. You seem to be having difficulty taking the payment from my perfectly valid credit card.

I would appreciate it if this problem could be solved.

Thank you.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey nomads6,

Thank you for reaching out.

The team is aware of this issue and are looking into it further.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Has been 3 months since my account was "expired" 24 hours after activation and a double charge and they still haven't fixed the issue. Has been one month since I demanded a refund for the two months I was charged and still haven't received my money back. Good way to keep customers👍. Also as I mentioned in my case file charging for a service you are not providing and refusing a refund is straight up fraud.
     2 people found this helpful

TW_P0D's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Jack-Clayton Go to original post
    Has been 3 months since my account was "expired" 24 hours after activation and a double charge and they still haven't fixed the issue. Has been one month since I demanded a refund for the two months I was charged and still haven't received my money back. Good way to keep customers��. Also as I mentioned in my case file charging for a service you are not providing and refusing a refund is straight up fraud.
    I have the exact same problem, and I've keeping count of the days without solution on thread https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...still-inactive

What I can tell you after 16 days is:

(This info came directly from Ubi support staff)
    -Ubisoft won't activate your account or mine until they finish their investigation.
    -Ubisoft won't refund you or me until they finish their investigation.
    -Ubisoft won't give you any details about the state of said investigation. You need to rely on faith alone.
    -Ubisoft can see my payment was processed (probably also yours), but will keep you blocked.
    -Support Team claims only the Store Team can solve your problem.
    -There's no way to contact Store Team.

What I did, and what you should do without delay is filing an official complaint through the customer protection agencies available in you region and include your full contact history with support, your ticket number, invoice number (can be downloaded from order history in your payment info), Payment history from your Cred card/PayPal.

Took me 30-50min to place the official complaint, but I'm waiting for Ubisoft for 16 days, so it's worth it.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Jack-Clayton Go to original post
    Has been 3 months since my account was "expired" 24 hours after activation and a double charge and they still haven't fixed the issue. Has been one month since I demanded a refund for the two months I was charged and still haven't received my money back. Good way to keep customers��. Also as I mentioned in my case file charging for a service you are not providing and refusing a refund is straight up fraud.
    Hello Jack-Clayton, I can see from your account that two refunds were processed for you. Do you continue to experience any issues with UPLAY+ that I may assist you with further?

I checked the support cases you had opened, however both appear to be closed as resolved, so I'd just like to be sure.

Originally Posted by TW_P0D Go to original post
    I have the exact same problem, and I've keeping count of the days without solution on thread https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...still-inactive

What I can tell you after 16 days is:

(This info came directly from Ubi support staff)
    -Ubisoft won't activate your account or mine until they finish their investigation.
    -Ubisoft won't refund you or me until they finish their investigation.
    -Ubisoft won't give you any details about the state of said investigation. You need to rely on faith alone.
    -Ubisoft can see my payment was processed (probably also yours), but will keep you blocked.
    -Support Team claims only the Store Team can solve your problem.
    -There's no way to contact Store Team.

What I did, and what you should do without delay is filing an official complaint through the customer protection agencies available in you region and include your full contact history with support, your ticket number, invoice number (can be downloaded from order history in your payment info), Payment history from your Cred card/PayPal.

Took me 30-50min to place the official complaint, but I'm waiting for Ubisoft for 16 days, so it's worth it.
    Just to clarify, TW_P0D, was the issue that you were experiencing that your subscription showed as "expired" or "suspended" even after making a successful payment?

If you still require assistance with this issue, please continue to update your open support case - we will be more than happy to continue assisting you in private there. I do see that you received assistance from my colleague Guardian yesterday, so please refer to their reply for the latest information.

With regard to the complaint you have lodged, I am unable to comment and my colleagues will also be unable to comment as we are not at liberty to discuss legal matters.