whalers-00301

I keep getting disconnected with whalers-00301 error every 5 minutes or so when trying to play the game. Is there any fix to this?

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Tomheadie,

We're sorry that's been occurring for you, are you still seeing this and when it happens do you lose the progress you made?

The first thing we'd advise, if you haven't already is running through our connection troubleshooting in the guide here. These steps can help with issues such as this.

This error is not on my end. I have gone through every step you have and nothing worked. Why is it that I can play division 2 and rainbow six siege no problem but can't play ghost recon. But yeah sounds like a problem on my end....

Same thing. My internet connection is 50plus mbps. No trouble with other games.

They asked if you did,Tomheadie, chillax.

I myself was having this issue last night, and it is not on my end. I have fios gigabyte connection. Need to make the game playable offline. The fact that I payed 119 for a game that if god forbid the net is down, you guys have server issues or something and I want to play the game I am unable to do so. This is not cool. One pays for a product one should be able to play it at any given time online or offline.

im the same on ps4 guys

Are you using powerline adaptors?

TheNonLethal's Avatar Member
    I had similar problem when powerline adapter was connected to router (adapter was on other use). My Xbox is directly connected (not via powerline adapter).

Seems to be an issue with using adaptors on your circuit very odd and I don't have any issues with other online only games.