How to get the crawler / acorns?

Hi,

The crawler costs 45 acorns.
    But there is no option to get acorns.

Can't get acorns ingame (all used) and can't buy acorns in the store (it says content not available).

Playstation 4
    The Netherlands

How can i buy the crawler now?

http://www.kene.nl/eikels.mp4
     1 people found this helpful

I guess you spent your acorns on cosmetics? I had 335 before spending 45 on the shopping trolley. Have you found all the collectibles? You get acorns from finding those in the base game, and I don't remember if you get any from the dlc collectibles. Some contracts also offer acorns.

As for the Store not selling you acorns, that sounds strange. I'm not going to click on it to double check.

can get them in microsoft store if you're on xbox. Was gonna get some for a friend but there is no gift option on them.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi knorde, please could you contact our support team? please include as much detail as possible https://ubi.li/gcmzu

I have added a video:
    http://www.kene.nl/eikels.mp4

Playstation 4
    The Netherlands

I will contact support.

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Xbox users... I’m able to purchase acorns using the Xbox app on my IOS iPad mini 3.
    Just a heads up for those interested.

Originally Posted by Scruffy McGuffy Go to original post
    I guess you spent your acorns on cosmetics? I had 335 before spending 45 on the shopping trolley. Have you found all the collectibles? You get acorns from finding those in the base game, and I don't remember if you get any from the dlc collectibles. Some contracts also offer acorns.

As for the Store not selling you acorns, that sounds strange. I'm not going to click on it to double check.
    Exactly this. Spent all acorns on cosmetics and shopping cart.
    Find all acorns in the game (collectables and contracts).

I have contacted support.
    They don't know why this is happening.

Another friend (same country) has the same problem.
    The support escelate the ticket to the developers and when they know more they contact me.

I see you're in Netherlands. Maybe the country banned purchase of currency there because the game has lootboxes.

I'm half serious btw.

I dont think Risings loot boxes would count anyway since you dont pay real money for them.

In my Opinion the Crawler is not worth it. In Switzerland 10 Acorns are 2.30, so i would need to buy 5 Packs, that would be 11.50 ... atm Trials Rising is on Sale here for 14.10 ... Are you ******* serious???

Pro Tip: Testdrive the Crawler in the Trackeditor before you buy it. It is as rigid as the Unicorn was in Fusion.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►