🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

DLC Missing From Game & Searches

Preliminary information: I have renewed my licenses via the PS4, and I have confirmed that when I search for songs I have it set to "All Songs", not a playlist or Favorites.

None of the many packs and songs that I have purchased are showing up in the game. When I search for one of them during "Learn A Song", my purchased songs also do not show up. They show as Installed on the Playstation Store.

Example: I have purchased Boston's More Than A Feeling, but I have not purchased Boston's Amanda or any other Boston songs. While I am in Learn a Song mode, if I search for "Boston", Amanda and other Boston songs will show up in the search results as DLC, but More Than A Feeling, will not show up as available DLC or as a owned/installed song. It is as if the song doesn't exist.

To test my situation, today I purchased Foster the People's Pumped Up Kicks. After purchase and installation, I tried to search for it, and it appeared as a non-purchased DLC song. Clicking on it took me to the PS4 store where it showed that the song was installed. I restarted the game and searched for it again. This time, it did not appear. Rocksmith search results said "No Songs". Again, it was as if the song did not exist. I then rebooted my PS4 and this time the song showed up.

So after some finagling, I got a purchase that I made today to show up. But all of my other previous purchases are still nowhere to be found. The Rocksmith store and the PS4 store show that they are purchased and installed, but I cannot find them anywhere, and they are invisible in search results.

Please tell me what I should do. Rebooting, renewing licenses, double-checking search results does not work. Thank you in advance.

Has anyone ever encountered something like this before?

I have done everything Ubisoft support has recommended including clearing my PS4 Game Data Utility files and re-downloading all DLC, trying everything on a different console, making sure I selected "All Songs", and renewing my licenses.
    I do not understand this. The songs show "installed" on the PS Store and in the game. But they are nowhere to be found. I could not even purchase them again if I wanted to because nothing comes up on the search when I search for them in-game. For example, if I try searching for a song I don't have while playing the game, it will take me to the store to purchase it. But if I try to search for a song I have already purchased, the results say, "No Song With That Title Exists" or something similar.

Has anyone ever encountered this issue before?

Solved!

These are the steps that worked to fix this issue for me. These steps had to be taken in this exact order. If any step was missed or done out of order, the PS4 had to be Shutdown, and the steps started again from scratch:

1.) Rebuild the PS4 Database from the boot menu
    2.) Open Rocksmith, navigate to the Store, and manually download all DLC purchases again
    3.) Close Rocksmith
    4.) Renew PS4 Licenses
    5.) Reboot (NOT shutdown!) the PS4
    6.) Open Rocksmith

If the DLC is still not there after Step 6, override the difficulty setting to "Hard/Expert" (whatever it is called) and begin the steps from scratch. After completing Step 6, turn the difficulty override off as soon as Rocksmith starts.

Many thanks to the Ubisoft support team members: Daria O, Marcell P, and Lucas H. Each one provided a piece of the puzzle as we tried different things. Again, I have no idea why this combination of steps in this exact order eventually worked for me, but it did. It was very frustrating to "own" so many songs and music packs yet be unable to access them.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    Thank you for posting this info.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    I've added a link to this in the Help sticky thread above.