Hello Kitty Princess Clan Now Recruiting

[IMG:top] [/IMG]

Hello Kitty Princesses Now Recruiting!

Are you a charming and awesomely sexy assassin that happens to be a cute and cuddly Princess as well? Do you enjoy manicures, pedicures, and placing focus-hidden-poisonins upon unsuspecting targets while having a twinkle in your eye and a sparkling smile? Do you like cupcakes, english tea, and hidden aerial kills?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, come message me for tryouts to be a Hello Kitty Princess! We dominate games while looking as pretty as possible!

XBL GT: Vox Valentine

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    I resent this clan's promotional material being driven by the sexist attitude that Hello Kitty is for girls.

I'm a male Hello Kitty fan.

(Don't take any of the above seriously except the bit about me being a Hello Kitty fan)

Serrachio's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by obliviondoll:
    I resent this clan's promotional material being driven by the sexist attitude that Hello Kitty is for girls.

I'm a male Hello Kitty fan.

(Don't take any of the above seriously except the bit about me being a Hello Kitty fan)
    Yeah! What's wrong with Hello Kitty Princes?!

StarScream391's Avatar Banned
    Ban. Jk

kinda weird

Haha I love this!

Rainie's Avatar Senior Member
    THIEFY KITTY!!!

I would love to be in this clan, however I already administer my own clan, so I can't try out.

Here is my clan

My Little Pony Psychopath Pony

Current members are top players in the game. Think of us as a bunch of cute and cuddly cats, that loosely obey orders (unless they come from me, but even then I usually have fork out some cookies ). Also we liken catnip to 35k+ Manhunt games and 20k+ Alliance games.

@ Raine

If you want, I can send you my Thief Kitty, normally it would be for members only... but you're awesomely awesome. (Yes I just said that twice.)