1. #11
    so Perfect Blacksmith is a jump of only 10% (up from 50%) and a reduction by 5sec (down from 15)
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by DarkKnight27us Go to original post
    You realize that before this change is when you were limited, right? You either stacked Hard Hitting or Destructive. Those were your only two choices. Now there's no stacking so you will be free to add in other talents and find new and interesting builds that don't just rely on one of two talents.
    That simply isn't true. You have the option to stack whatever yo want on live. You are not limited to HH or Destruc. YOU make that choice. On PTS you don't have that option. Arguing that you have more options on PTS is just simply wrong. You have less options and as such less build diversity.

    You don't get more options by removing options.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    NLxAROSA's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,064
    Stop lying. You're deliberately leaving out facts here, e.g. new talents, new gear combos because of changes in gear sets. Additional talents on gear sets. Ability to swap out attribute types. There are not less options, not by any means, there are in fact many more. Stop spreading lies.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #14
    moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,230
    Originally Posted by NLxAROSA Go to original post
    Stop lying. You're deliberately leaving out facts here, e.g. new talents, new gear combos because of changes in gear sets. Additional talents on gear sets. Ability to swap out attribute types. There are not less options, not by any means, there are in fact many more. Stop spreading lies.
    to be fair, if they added everything they are adding and didnt do the unique talents, that would of been the way to have the most available combos. You would still be able to put together all the new builds coming AND stack a build if you wished to do so. Now i know that is where the balancing comes in but people arent wrong when they say we are actually losing some diversity with this update. Im not against it anymore even though it will completely ruin my only build but i wasnt playing anyways so whats it going to hurt at this point. Only issue i have with it is that it isnt going to accomplish much, there will be a new DPS meta within days of release and 90% of the community will shun the new stuff and all be running the same build but thats going to happen no matter what thanks to the great youtube zombies.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #15
    I have made my new meta already ... its called Borderlands 3 ... i am a diehard fan of The Division 1 and 2, but they just went the same way as TD1 and try to force players into something they dont want and forcing someone is the red-line for me.

    forcing players to do events to get specific loot is a no for me but i can live with it, BUT changing the game mechanics to force players to play a different style/build is a hard NO for me.

    I will look at TD2 when E2 comes out but i dont think i will play it for long, only gonna check the new spec out and off to another game ... maybe TC Breakpoint or some other looter shooter, but looking at the choices they are making i am more and more sure i wont play this game long after TU6.

    But for now Troy and Tyreen are waiting for me to get their *** kicked ... again.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by Styxs_NL Go to original post
    I have made my new meta already ... its called Borderlands 3 ... i am a diehard fan of The Division 1 and 2, but they just went the same way as TD1 and try to force players into something they dont want and forcing someone is the red-line for me.

    forcing players to do events to get specific loot is a no for me but i can live with it, BUT changing the game mechanics to force players to play a different style/build is a hard NO for me.

    I will look at TD2 when E2 comes out but i dont think i will play it for long, only gonna check the new spec out and off to another game ... maybe TC Breakpoint or some other looter shooter, but looking at the choices they are making i am more and more sure i wont play this game long after TU6.

    But for now Troy and Tyreen are waiting for me to get their *** kicked ... again.
    Checked your Div 1/2 stats, I think Borderlands 3 is a good choice, nice and simple game
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Originally Posted by shnauser Go to original post
    That simply isn't true. You have the option to stack whatever yo want on live. You are not limited to HH or Destruc. YOU make that choice. On PTS you don't have that option. Arguing that you have more options on PTS is just simply wrong. You have less options and as such less build diversity.

    You don't get more options by removing options.
    Well the general idea was to stack as much DTE and Health and you were able to go and do the raid!
    Now theoretically you have more option in TU5 live than in TU6 but (and this is a big BUT) why would you use something else when you got kicked out of the raid for not having DTE on your build
    people were expecting to see it and yes it is a lazy way of building but it was viable.
    Now with limiting how MANY pieces you use of the same talent it forces you to try new ones so you are not missing on the talent you are missing the stacking of said talent !
    In that case i think you are forced to use different builds and so more options than just stacking DTE and i welcome the change for once if this means they will work on improving it !
    My opinion anyways i just though i share it !
    Share this post