When are you going to fix MM?

My highest rep character is 10, so why do I have to face characters with 30+ rep?
    I just faced a rep 70 Orochi in a Skirmish match where my character was the highest rep in my team. He wiped the floor with all of us.

This game won't hold your hand. I lost alot learning to play. Watch what they did, and learn how to stop it. 70 reps doesnt make you good, the knowledge behind it does.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sweaty_Sock Go to original post
    This game won't hold your hand. I lost alot learning to play. Watch what they did, and learn how to stop it. 70 reps doesnt make you good, the knowledge behind it does.
    It has nothing to do with holding your hand. It has everything to do with garbage matchmaking since the start of this Season.

Frequently putting rep 0s in against the top competitive players this game has to offer is not a "we won't hold your hand" issue. It's a "we broke our matchmaking and refuse to fix it" issue.

You know, because I’m new, I was just gonna chalk it up to randoms. However, stacked teams seem to be problem. Especially with people, whom I assumed, are squaded up. Couple that with some of those more known OP characters, can make this game frustrating. But, I’m new so I’ll just shut up and color or “Get good” as seems the be answer to most things on this forum.

Originally Posted by Sweaty_Sock Go to original post
    I don't want anyone holding my hand, and I recognize that this player was really good, played his Orochi in an almost unpredictable way.
    But a matchup with a rep 70 character, while it doesn't mean skill, it does mean practice and full knowledge of the character, that counts as what you appointed as "knowledge", and that's a great advantage in any game.
    My complaint is not because he bested me (oh boy he did!), it is that in that match, mine was the highest rep character in my team, and it wasn't even my highest rep hero.
    He didn't had anything to do playing in that lobby with us, and that's the result of a terrible MM that's been going on this entire season.

Did this game already has a MM ? Never saw it