Bring back normal breach

Title
     1 people found this helpful

Yes please, I don't know why you guys in Ubisoft thought that Ragnarok was a good game mode.
    The hammer mechanics are broken, and the fact that respawns no longer matter as an attacker in the two first gates but when you get to the commander you get only 9 respawns no matter how you did it to that point it's just stupid.
    If someone wants to play Breach Ragnarok, let him choose it from the Events option in the map, to the rest of us please give us back regular Breach.

This mode is awful. Hopefully it is for a short time. Just play Dominion till the end

Originally Posted by Justifi3d Go to original post
    Title
    Guys itís just two weeks so why all the complaining?

Do people really lack that much patience?

Originally Posted by chaneke33 Go to original post
    Yes please, I don't know why you guys in Ubisoft thought that Ragnarok was a good game mode.
    The hammer mechanics are broken, and the fact that respawns no longer matter as an attacker in the two first gates but when you get to the commander you get only 9 respawns no matter how you did it to that point it's just stupid.
    If someone wants to play Breach Ragnarok, let him choose it from the Events option in the map, to the rest of us please give us back regular Breach.
    Hammer being broken?

What?

Itís supposed to be a little power trip but then again itís not that hard to play around it.

The guy with the hammer has no guard and the heavy attack is slow.

The only real good thing for pvp are the light attacks.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    Guys itís just two weeks so why all the complaining?

Do people really lack that much patience?
    Devs have ended our patience slowly over the time, and the fact that they just don't let us play what we want it's just the cherry on the top.

Originally Posted by chaneke33 Go to original post
    Devs have ended our patience slowly over the time,
    Care to explain? XD

Because for me this sounded more silly then menacing.

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Fear not. Normal Breach will return to the game soon!

I appreciate the Ragnarok feedback.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    Care to explain? XD

Because for me this sounded more silly then menacing.
    Wasn't trying to sound menacing, just pointing something out. And of course I care to explain.
    Devs seem to balance the game without playing it through, Raider has been OP for quite some time now, HA is being abused for the new released characters and some of the reworked ones, like Shugoki and Raider, they seem to have interest in tournament competitive players, but keep dumbing down the mechanics with their new characters, making them spammers and safe to play with an almost inexistent learning curve.
    Ubisoft keeps using a FTP game strategy to make sales of their season passes, releasing characters that have more and more broken features everytime (and I mean broken regarding the game and the original cast, not necessarily OP, like the Shaolin's teleport) and Jorm's has been the worst so far, making him OP when he can use his features.
    And none of those points are being attended, thus the statement in my original response.

Originally Posted by Ubi-RealDude Go to original post
    Fear not. Normal Breach will return to the game soon!

I appreciate the Ragnarok feedback.
    We don't fear that it won't return, we just want the option to play normal Breach, instead of you guys forcing us a game mode just because you think it's fun.