Ill wait too hear how he would clutch that match if he were the shield op in that scenario. Its gotta be epic.

Originally Posted by kamakazimerc1 Go to original post
    And why now is it real, they were fine before. They had a shield that stopped my bullets. Whats so much realer about it now. You can kill something that you couldnt before? Sounds like it used to make yourself lose your cool.
    No, ill post as many as I want and edit how I see fit.

Honorable mention to the development team for nerfing recently the hipfire of fuze's shield which was probably the most balanced and less problematic of all. Sometimes i wonder if peoples won't prefer the recruit shield that can get a frag grenade over fuze shield.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Simple answer, you don't.
    Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    Well ain't that huge balance issue (thats obviously my point)
    It's gonna be hard in the scenario you described, but not impossible.

Let me ask another hypothetical. You're Rook..and you have Blitz and Fuse shields bearing down on you. How do you win? It's gonna be just as hard as winning against Rook and Doc if you were Blitz. The 1v1 balances are situational with shields because they have a utility that gets stronger when you're not alone..yet diminishes when you are.
     1 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    It's gonna be hard in the scenario you described, but not impossible.

Let me ask another hypothetical. You're Rook..and you have Blitz and Fuse shields bearing down on you. How do you win? It's gonna be just as hard as winning against Rook and Doc if you were Blitz. The 1v1 balances are situational with shields because they have a utility that gets stronger when you're not alone..yet diminishes when you are.
    Okay tell me any hipethetical scenario in siege that you are NOT in disavantage in 2v1, because if there's two shields, then you lose as any other operator would because you can't shoot at two people in separated places at the same time not matter if they are shields or not, so i fail to see your point honestly. Again, this is talking how shields ONLY win firefights because a gimmick, if you are saying that a blitz should win because he can rush and flash people, then are you saying that in all other scenarios he should lose then? Isn't that the binary gadget behavious that the dev team has said multiple times is an balance of issue when a gadget whne it works is too powerful when it doesn't it's useless? Why isn't that being disucssed about shields in general?

Again this is not saying shields should be all powerful in every scenario or anything like that, merely talking how they ONLY win in perfect scenarios that rely in gimmicks, and are actually extremely situational and underpowered in most scenarios, just like many other ops recently like warden, that is so situational with such low offensive abilities that it requires specifics non popular scenarios from him to go from underpowered to actually OK

edit: you did mention a way to win but didn't say how, so i'm curious what strategy you could be possibly be talking about