Current state of lion.

So does anyone still play him? Altho i played against him a few times after the nerf i never had a situation where the lion scan even put me in trouble.
    I think they went a little too far with the nerf to statisfy the mob. While I agree that pre nerf lion was too powerful, the new version doesnt fit any purpose or role from my experience.
    The old lion was famous and feared for his late game or post plant scans. Since its only 2 seconds now however and the punishment for moving is some pings he cant really help with a push anymore. Those pings dont really help you in the endgame when you already know where the enemies are.
    In the early game however people face low to no pressure so standing still for 2 seconds isnt really a big deal.
    His loadout is decent but i really struggle to see the use of his gadget. So i would ask for a slight buff to increase ghe time the scan is active to 3 seconds and increase the number of pings by 2.
    I know the idea buffing lion might be a huge red flag for some people but i really struggle to see how he fits in the attacking team and how i justify him over anything thats not nokk, blitz or glaz. But lemme know what you think about him
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the feedback, Biggie! We'll continue to monitor Lion and the rest of the operators.

He was funner to shoot at when his presence was more know.

Lion is in a good place, Clash on the other hand has no business in the game. For her to have a shield and the ability to cause damage needs to go away. Her shield should be like Blackbeards shield, after so many rounds it breaks.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UnProVen_13 Go to original post
    Lion is in a good place, Clash on the other hand has no business in the game. For her to have a shield and the ability to cause damage needs to go away. Her shield should be like Blackbeards shield, after so many rounds it breaks.
    That would make clash even more useless. She is one of the weakest defenders rn and needs a buff.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Lion is one of those stop gap operators (like Warden) that is there to counter overbearing strats. He's not as universal like other operators yet he's important to the teams that like to trap roamers.

It just seems as though every time there is a vacuum strat they come up with an operator to counter it rather than force the players to stop their strats simply because they work well. Ergo..Lion..and Warden.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I think Lion is one of those stop gap operators (like Warden) that is there to counter overbearing strats. He's not as universal like other operators yet he's important to the teams that like to trap roamers.

It just seems as though every time there is a vacuum strat they come up with an operator to counter it rather than force the players to stop their strats simply because they work well. Ergo..Lion..and Warden.
    Well lion was a problem because he was never designed for pvp. And in his rework they stayed with that base brokenness that was derived from being a pve op. It will be hard to put him in a balanced state.

Warden is just the stupidity of the design team. You know he originally started as an op simliar to jager, remove the cause not the effect type gadget. Yet the design team decided that he should be more interactive and came up with this abomination that is probably only going to do well in pl.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Buff my boy please

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Astor!

Any particular ideas on what you'd like to see done to Lion?

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Hey Astor!

Any particular ideas on what you'd like to see done to Lion?
    If attackers have Lion all running out defenders get spotted instantly