So in this game the gunfire come from the head huh?

It's very frustrating when your enemy is upside down in rappel or strafing behind walls and they not even appears in your screen, the gunfire should be based by barrel position to force the player to expose more.
     4 people found this helpful

Yep. Sadly, you probably won’t find many on here willing to lose their precious head-glitching for proper muzzle clearance. I'm with ya, though, I’d be glad to see eyeball bullets go. Might even lead to bipod attachments if they did proper clearance.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey, I'm sorry to see you're frustrated. If you want, you can submit a ticket for this issue over at R6Fix.com. That's where players can personally report in-game bugs or glitches and it's a great way for the developers to know what issues the community is looking to be fixed.

>>> ubi.li/3TyhS <<<

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I think this mechanic is there to prevent camping. I mean, if you had to expose that much body before you could shoot, then the camper behind the desk is going to win every time when you peek a door or window.

I could be wrong though..

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Hey, I'm sorry to see you're frustrated. If you want, you can submit a ticket for this issue over at R6Fix.com. That's where players can personally report in-game bugs or glitches and it's a great way for the developers to know what issues the community is looking to be fixed.

>>> ubi.li/3TyhS <<<
    Umm i have to ask you are familiar with sieges mechanics right. What hes referring to is "head glitching" which is a common occurrence in games with hitscan.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I think this mechanic is there to prevent camping. I mean, if you had to expose that much body before you could shoot, then the camper behind the desk is going to win every time when you peek a door or window.

I personally think thats what it is as well. Look at MW lean mechanic half your body is hanging out and you just die. The only bonus is increased stability from bracing your gun.

Well that's why tools such as Flashbangs and Breach charges need to be effective, as that is how attackers win.

A pure gunfight, realistically, will ALWAYS go to the defending shooter as he can remain in cover better, the attacker HAS to expose himself, etc
    Attackers get around this by PREVENTING a gunfight from being pure.
     1 people found this helpful

Here's the thing the camper need to expose too.

Umm you do know how hitscan works right. Head glitch isnt actually a glitch its an intended mechanic. In order to change it they have to completely change the shooting system which they wont do.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►