The following is an idea, I've been developing over the course of the many years I have played AAA title games. The project is so incredibly complex, but has the potential to become a Ubisoft fan favorite in an instant by creating a whole new genre of game: a Metagame (a Game about a Game). As of now this is purely theoretical, incubation, but quite detailed. You don't need to read it all, I don't expect anyone to, but I just thought I'd share. If anyone part of a Dev team takes notice, well all the better, I hope to inspire people the way Ubisoft has constantly inspired me, so I'm just putting this out there. If no one reads it, that's okay too. If anyone has questions, I would love to discuss genrally what I hope to accomplish with this document and what the people around me help me do when we solve this level of problems.

Overview

***DISCLAIMER Please Read Carefully, take your time***

(What?) Genre: Metagame
(How?) Aesthetic: Experimental - Oxman growths and Mandelbulb 3D Fractals paired with traditional and conventional modeling.
In their own words: re-imagining design principles from the ground up, designing biodiversity in infinite color
Oxman Variant #1
Horsthuis Variant #2
Watch out for Hidden text
(Why?) Gameplay: Exploration into truly unique & alien environments (AC), Tactical action combat (FHsystem) mixed with shooting elements from Destiny, think jedi bullet deflection by matching the tri-guard as well as shield gagdets, MMO Campaigning and Battling Simulations (M&B-TW), Meaningful and Lucrative Crafting (Name Any good e-market, let’s go with Eve), Resource Acquisition through quasi-controlled procedural spread (Capitalism)
(Where and When?) Time Setting: the near and far future, Internet culture pushed towards a radically new direction
Mission statement:
i
Engine Unification through the flow-tooling of Fractal (Oxbulb system)
ii
Create a world in which a story is shared about the meaning of gaming, molding the philosophy of digital escapism
How do you build a community populated equally by intelligent&unique AI characters & players? I suppose through varying premade finite state behaviours within an infinitely shifting world. The key is diversity, randomness and keeping things constantly changing but familiar

Full Game Design Document

Comments are enabled, so feel free to tell me your thoughts or meet with me on Git