WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member

Damn..do you guys suck or what?

Seriously!..do you go out of your way to non-com and then just throw?

What's wrong with you players!? Do you think that picking HIbby after I just asked if you need a Thatcher and then hot picked Therm because you wont speak up or pick up?..only to rest in two hard breachers?!

Guys..pick up your ******* mics! If it was yesterday you'd be TK'd just for that reason! Get it together or tfgo!!

..and you guys wonder why I'm so hard on soloist?!! GMAFB! K..

You ok, Coop? This seems a lot out of character. Maybe drink a bit more whiskey when you play to stay calm? That's what I do, and it helps. At least I think it does....

Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    You ok, Coop? This seems a lot out of character. Maybe drink a bit more whiskey when you play to stay calm? That's what I do, and it helps. At least I think it does....
    As i like to say alcohol is never the answer but it certainly makes you forget the question😁
    To op: That is not really something we can discuss about ... sometimes players refuse to teamplay or are just dic*s.

Soooo... you’re planning to carry the petty AF team-killing justification flag while Feff is banned?

What's this you're crying about?
    Sounds petty.
    The thread should be closed its of significance whatsoever.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    Ah na..I'm fine

Originally Posted by DarthCynical Go to original post
    Soooo... you’re planning to carry the petty AF team-killing justification flag while Feff is banned?
    No, I don't plan on going on a team kill spree lol. And what happened to Feff? Did he get banned for his 'how to guide' on Ddossing (the one I was apparently expected to chime in on)?

I actually had a very fun afternoon-night-1am stint yesterday. The thing that finally got my goat was the continued displacement of any grey matter with the other non-coms. I'm always on mic and I finally caved into the 100+ level players that seemingly just want to play casual as if it wasn't a co-op game. I just don't understand how some players are completely and utterly unaware of the other people that they're with. So..I popped. I guess I had a momentary lapse of reason to actually care..which I normally don't care..because, well..it just works out better for me..as you can see .

Peace!

I reckon that thread was what got 'im.

Ya know what I like to do when nobody else is on mics? Play DJ. I pull up my Spotify playlists, crank it u to the appropriate level for everyone to hear ove the mic and let er rip. If I'm really feeling fancy, and I'm already dead, I'll fire up the turntable and play some Prince/Rick James/other funky LPs. I get more attempted vote kicks doing this, but most people actually seem to enjoy my taste in music and it also seems to rouse the non-talkers out of their little bubbles and gets 'em to pick up the mic.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Coop!

Even if your teammates aren't communicating on the mic, don't let that stop you from giving call outs. Leading by example is a great way for your teammates to join in on making sure everyone knows where the enemy team is! Also, if your team needs a Thatcher after someone chooses Therm, you could always switch your OP to the one the team needs!

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Yawn...

Hi....

Originally Posted by DarthCynical Go to original post
    I reckon that thread was what got 'im.

Ya know what I like to do when nobody else is on mics? Play DJ. I pull up my Spotify playlists, crank it u to the appropriate level for everyone to hear ove the mic and let er rip. If I'm really feeling fancy, and I'm already dead, I'll fire up the turntable and play some Prince/Rick James/other funky LPs. I get more attempted vote kicks doing this, but most people actually seem to enjoy my taste in music and it also seems to rouse the non-talkers out of their little bubbles and gets 'em to pick up the mic.
    Is this why we can't play PS4 together? I am down to listen to some Prince or Parliament waiting to queue.