Dark.-.'s Avatar Member

So why is the hitreg THIS bad?

My ping is around 11-25, watch that hitreg against the nomad.

I've seen some bad hitreg, but this is by far the worst lol

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Dark! If you want, you can submit a ticket on R6Fix so we can take a look at that!

Originally Posted by Dark.-. Go to original post
    My ping is around 11-25, watch that hitreg against the nomad.

I've seen some bad hitreg, but this is by far the worst lol
    Its because the game is running on ubisoft owned servers with less than 30 tickrate and sieges lag compensation is completely ridiculous

Careful, you run the risk of die-hard fanboys coming over to tell you to git gud and other nonsense like that.
    I've encountered so many issues like this, (mostly on the DYING end) but even with proof of the hit reg issues you still get people acting as if your just bad.

I took a break to play the modern warfare beta and siege at it's worst still had better hit boxes. Just saying. Siege suffers, but COD is way worse

Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    I took a break to play the modern warfare beta and siege at it's worst still had better hit boxes. Just saying. Siege suffers, but COD is way worse
    Played the beta and had next to no problems at all. The only one i that was even noticeable was the ping ghosts lagging a bit behind but thats because all the infrastructure isnt online yet.