Originally Posted by xX_The_B_Dur_Xx Go to original post
    I can beat Raiders with raider lol

I can also usually beat them with my main boy Kensei.

What gets me is when I duel a player whom I KNOW FOR A FACT I'm better than, but they won 3-0 cuz they picked Raider. Like, wtf. Nerf.
    How do you know for a fact you are better? There are only two things we know:

1. You played a slightly worse character.
    2. You lost to 3-0.

Are there any other factors? Because these informations either prove that the raider was the better, or that raider himself is a far stronger character.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    How do you know for a fact you are better? There are only two things we know:

1. You played a slightly worse character.
    2. You lost to 3-0.

Are there any other factors? Because these informations either prove that the raider was the better, or that raider himself is a far stronger character.
    Goat is right. If you are the better player, then you are supposed to win no matter what hero they pick. A frickin Peace Keeper can defeat Raider if the player's skill level is higher lol. But you also have a point Raider is quite troublesome. He just needs you to make a single mistake and you eat 40+ damage and there is nothing you can do about it.

To be honest at this point I dodge games if I see a raider, whether it's breach or any other game mode. He's not fun to fight against, he deals way too much damage, and if he's halfway decent then you're basically screwed.

Originally Posted by Justifi3d Go to original post
    To be honest at this point I dodge games if I see a raider, whether it's breach or any other game mode. He's not fun to fight against, he deals way too much damage, and if he's halfway decent then you're basically screwed.
    Yeah because that will work, just dodge the difficulty that surely will help you improve and get better.

Originally Posted by AmonDarkGod Go to original post
    Goat is right. If you are the better player, then you are supposed to win no matter what hero they pick. A frickin Peace Keeper can defeat Raider if the player's skill level is higher lol. But you also have a point Raider is quite troublesome. He just needs you to make a single mistake and you eat 40+ damage and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Quite true, his dmg really needs to be lowered.

Originally Posted by gaser. Go to original post
    quite true, his dmg really needs to be lowered.
    omg what brought u here!

omg what brought u here!
    Don’t know I just felt like making myself hated at two places at once.

Quitting against Raiders in duel isn't going to do anything. At the end of the day, even though Raider is a clearly rigged class that has a bunch of goodies that are OP enough on their own let alone together on a class that has basically no weaknesses, the devs aren't going to do anything about it. Or if they do, it'll be in like 4 seasons from now and it will be halfway at best. Even now we got plenty of posters actually insisting that Raider is fine or even weak because he has stamina limits like every other class and they can't completely faceroll the keyboard or controller and win with them, they have to *gasps* put in some brief pauses between the high damage mixups.

Originally Posted by ArchDukeInstinct Go to original post
    Quitting against Raiders in duel isn't going to do anything. At the end of the day, even though Raider is a clearly rigged class that has a bunch of goodies that are OP enough on their own let alone together on a class that has basically no weaknesses, the devs aren't going to do anything about it. Or if they do, it'll be in like 4 seasons from now and it will be halfway at best. Even now we got plenty of posters actually insisting that Raider is fine or even weak because he has stamina limits like every other class and they can't completely faceroll the keyboard or controller and win with them, they have to *gasps* put in some brief pauses between the high damage mixups.
    There is no class without any weakness so I take it you were being sarcastic? Hopefully

There is no class without any weakness so I take it you were being sarcastic? Hopefully
    The best things I can think of for an actual weakness is his heavies are a bit slower, which is practically not even a weakness because then you throw your opponent's regular timings off. In addition to that he doesn't have any good option selects. Other than that, he's actually above average in many regards such as health, base stamina, damage of course...

So yeah lets break out the tiny violins for his "weaknesses" while Raider does 40 damage on a light parry and then immediately follows up with another potential 50 or 28 damage.