Are we back on P2P - ANSWER MODS

The signs are there. All of them. What is happening with the servers? Could we get an answer please?

Edited to be less whiny

Same here 304 rep player since a few seasons i feel like the game is getting more and more laggy and i cant block even heavy delayed hits because attacks are skipping animations i have sttutering too

I've been thinking this for a awhile I think they are slowly shutting down servers and it's a mix of p2p and servers right now will go full p2p after next hero

I got the feeling some people don’t know how the P2P times really looked back then.
     1 people found this helpful

I fail to see how does bad servers have anything to do with pay to play? U are referring to console vs PC argument?

Originally Posted by AmonDarkGod Go to original post
    I fail to see how does bad servers have anything to do with pay to play? U are referring to console vs PC argument?
    They talk about peer to peer, Amon. :3

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    They talk about peer to peer, Amon. :3
    Ahhhhh now it makes sense....

Ahhhhh now it makes sense....
    But I have my doubt that people really had much experience with the P2P system in For Honor.

Because what they state here doesn’t even come close to the horrors of that system.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    But I have my doubt that people really had much experience with the P2P system in For Honor.

Because what they state here doesn’t even come close to the horrors of that system.
    No microtransactions or anything of that sort so no it is not pay to win.

No microtransactions or anything of that sort so no it is not pay to win.
    Still talking about peer to peer. X3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►