UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager

A Special Message for September 24th's DLC

You've heard it from their lead guitarist himself! DragonForce is on the road back to Rocksmith this week with the latest single from their upcoming album, "Highway to Oblivion!" Next week's DLC release will be a single song release only, as opposed to the typical release of a song pack. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further than the guitarists of DragonForce to find one! Take that as a cue to begin warming up for Tuesday.
     6 people found this helpful

Interesting. I expect the typical whining and crying from the usual suspects, but I think that the release of one brand new song as DLC, particularly from a band like Dragonforce, is something to be applauded. If Rocksmith can become a vehicle for launching a band's new song(s) via DLC, which may lead to increased sales for the band, then I am all for it. It is tremendous incentive for other bands to hop on board for more exposure.
     5 people found this helpful

Looking forward to the Toddlers That Rock song pack or similar drivel next week.
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Rickeyboy63 Go to original post
    Looking forward to the Toddlers That Rock song pack or similar drivel next week.
    Go out and buy a copy of Band Fuse. I hear they have the DLC you want coming out every week.
     2 people found this helpful

I think next week is the vol2 intermediate....?

Errr.... As a 45 year old male who has no hope of ever approaching Herman Li's level of proficiency on a guitar - I can't help but feel massively underwhelmed by the prospect of a SINGLE SONG being offered as next weeks DLC.

Presumably the following week will be the next instalment of the needlessly dull exercises? I'm sure it's already been pointed out, but the inclusion of a single song in those packs would make them a more attractive prospect.
     3 people found this helpful

Could we please get an explanation for why we are only getting one song? Is this a one of or is this something we should expect more often?
     1 people found this helpful

Couldn't this single track have been part of a 2010's variety pack?

Or any kind of a pack. Surely it could have been joined by something....anything.

So we are going from 3-4-5-song packs to just 3-song packs consistently and now all of a sudden to 1-song packs? Lol .

Anyway, interesting to see that there's a band/guitar player who is interested in the game and actively worked together with the notetrackers to get the song in the game. Would be great to hear how that collaboration actually played out and what the lessons learned are.

As to the song itself, "I can't wait for you to upload and stream it and I'll be watching it". He's going to have a great laugh I think .

Sounds like fun! What does he mean, "working with RS"? Can we expect something taylor made? Whatever that looks like
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►