GREENZOMBEE's Avatar Banned

The UBISOFT guessing game

So let's have some fun for a change, and let's all forecast when the update will arrive, and what the IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE will consist of.
    So let's get started GHOST. My guess is that it will be announced the update will release in JUNE...that is when spring is officially over. And lastly, the IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE will be how the whole community will be SHOCKED and INSULTED!And finally come together as a community, that's the IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE part,and just ride off into the sunset to never ever allow UBISOFT to BAMBOOZLE us again.

My guess is the 25th. The current faction mission expires on the 24th. It didn't get extended last week, like it did in January, when they had initially announced that episode 2 was being delayed. So hopefully all this won't cause any further delays for the new content.

Solvejk's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GREENZOMBEE Go to original post
    My guess is that it will be announced the update will release in JUNE...that is when spring is officially over.
    Ohhh that depends on which spring season from which region they might have been referring to

"Thus, in the US and UK, spring months are March, April and May,[1][2] while in New Zealand[3] and Australia,[4] spring conventionally begins on 1 September and ends 30 November. In Ireland, following the Gaelic calendar, spring is often defined as February, March and April.[5][6][7][8]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_(season)

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member
    What It won't be is an updated iteration of this for sure:
    2:30 min mark.

God, to think this game came out 1 year after the OGR; look at that command menu! A 18 year old ps2 era game...